It is a biological fact that low testosterone levels gets lower and lower the older you get. Testosterone levels peaks in your 20’s; after that, it’s a slow slide down into tiredness, weight gain, and sexual health issues.
The key is in recognizing the impact of low testosterone levels, also known as Low T, and doing something about it.
Here are the 7 signs of Low Testosterone Levels:
- Low Libido – Sexual performance issues and testosterone, such as loss of desire, are usually one of the first signs men notice of low testosterone, or the first sign that they care about, anyway!
- Weight Gain – Testosterone is essential for fat metabolism and proper insulin production. Men with low-T tend to put on weight much easier than when they were younger and testosterone levels were higher. It also becomes more difficult to lose weight, or to build muscle, when your testosterone levels are low.
- Loss of lean muscle – Testosterone is not only essential for burning fat, it is critical for building and maintaining muscle mass. Bone density is also affected by low testosterone.
- Depression and anxiety – Depression, anxiety and other mood swings such as irritability, are also signs of low T.
- Hair Loss – Testosterone plays a role in hair growth. Balding, along with loss of facial or body hair, can be a sign of low T.
- Fatigue and lack of energy – Classic symptoms of low-T is a feeling of general lack of energy, along with low motivation, fatigue and lethargy.
- Cognitive difficulties – Issues with memory, focus, and a general drop in other cognitive difficulties, can be indicative of low testosterone.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
Testosterone Therapy for Low Testosterone Levels
We are learning more everyday about how low testosterone levels effect men emotionally, as well as physically, and how your personal and professional performance are all impacted by the decrease in testosterone that happens as you get older.
The good news is, testosterone therapy can help you get back to the top of your game, and regain your competitive edge.
If you are over 35 and you are experiencing any of the above “7 signs,” and you choose to do nothing, you will continue to feel worse, look worse, and perform worse. However, if you see your doctor, and qualify for testosterone therapy, you will be well on your way back to peak performance at any age!
Testosterone therapy can:
- Make you feel younger, more energetic and powerful, overall
- Clear up foggy thinking, and improve cognition
- Improve libido and problems with erectile dysfunction
- Make you feel less irritable, anxious, or depressed
There really is only one way to know if your physical and emotional issues are related to Low T or something else. You must see an experienced testosterone doctor.
Contact our office today for a free consultation. You may even qualify for your first month’s supply of testosterone absolutely FREE!