Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Houston
The human growth hormone is responsible for the growth and regrowth of all of our bodies’ cells as well as our brain function. HGH deficient locals in the Houston, TX area are excited to discover that there is an effective solution to their growth hormone imbalances. HealthGAINS is reputed as the national leader in hormone replacement therapy. Our HGH treatments are utilized in 12 different states. HealthGAINS utilizes the safest and most effective form of hormone replacement therapy, bioidentical hormone therapy. Bioidentical hormones are derived from natural sources and are exact matches to the hormones in our bodies. Don’t put your HGH levels and health in just anybody’s hands. Find out what our Houston HGH clinics can do for yours.
For a free consultation call (305) 682-1818
What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
The human growth hormone is responsible for the growth and regrowth of every cell in our bodies. It helps in skin health, recovery, muscle and bone growth, heart health and brain functionality. Growth hormone therapy was developed to address patients with low levels of HGH or HGH production in their bodies. By introducing external growth hormones, HGH therapy is able to maintain all of the functions that growth hormones perform in the body. As we age or through injuries or illnesses, our bodies can begin to slow down the production of HGH. This is effectively why our bodies “slow down” as they age. The lower levels of HGH and other hormones in the body, the fewer functions are triggered by the hormones. As hormones play the important role of triggering all of our bodies’ major processes, hormone deficiency can have serious life-changing symptoms.
Hormone Therapy Specialist Near Me (305) 682-1818
Conditions and Symptoms of an HGH Imbalance
As we grow older, our bodies begin to slow down. This drop in energy, strength, mental acuity, and other functions, is likely the result of our bodies producing less vital hormones such as HGH. An HGH deficiency can have a number of negative effects on the body. Namely, it can slow down or even halt our bodies’ development. The developmental benefits of growth hormones are why we have so much HGH in our bodies as children, teens, and young adults. As we age, our bodies start to slow down our physical and mental development. This, unfortunately, leads to a drop in all of the other benefits that growth hormones have on our bodies. HGH deficiencies are known to cause:
- Sagging skin
- Slower recoveries from illness or injuries
- Loss of muscle mass and bone mass
- Sexual wellness issues for men
- Hair loss
- General weakness and fatigue
- Compromised brain function
- Weight gain through slowed metabolism
Click to contact our specialist today
Advantages of Growth Hormone Therapy
For those suffering from insufficient HGH levels or growth hormone production, HGH therapy can help keep the body’s growth hormone levels at a healthy number and reverse the effects that low HGH can have on the body. HGH therapy has been proven to help patients:
- Gain lean muscle mass
- Produce healthy bone mass
- Stay energized throughout the day
- Improve their libido
- Maintain regular sleep habits
- Lower their blood pressure
- Lower their cholesterol levels
- Improve their cardiovascular health
- Increase their metabolism (lose weight)
- Decrease their resistance to insulin
- Improve their skin health
- Slow their hair loss
Complete a Free Consultation form now
How HGH Treatments Benefit Women
Women over 30 can continue to do it all without worries of age slowing them down with the age management effects of HGH treatments. Moms can keep up, creatives can stand out and go-getters can rule with energizing and rejuvenating benefits of HGH therapy for women.
How HGH Therapy Benefits Men
HGH therapy for men can help give men the edge they need to make it through another grinding day. Don’t let your age keep you from busting out another rep at the gym, losing another client to your younger competitors or miss another recital because you didn’t have the strength, focus or energy to make it all happen. If your hormone deficiency is the cause of your erectile dysfunction, HGH therapy can also help reverse the symptoms of your sexual impotence to improve your sex life.
Different Kinds of Growth Hormone Therapies in Houston
Our HGH clinics in Houston are at the cutting edge of hormone treatments in the U.S. HealthGAINS has pioneered the field of hormone therapy in the United States by offering the safest and most effective treatments. We work hard to provide innovative yet safe solutions to our patients’ hormone deficiency needs. Our Houston HGH clinics specialize in bioidentical growth hormones because they are the safest and most advanced form of hormone treatments.
- Ipamorelin GHRP Injections – Ipamorelin is the latest hormone therapy treatment to hit the market and it is being doted as the safest and most effective form of HGH therapy. Ipamorelin works so effectively because it is a growth hormone-releasing peptide (GHRP), meaning that it triggers the body’s natural hormone production process. By relying on natural results, Ipamorelin is extremely safe and effective at treating patients of all ages and medical conditions.
- Sermorelin GHRP Injections – Another GHRP, Sermorelin can also provide HGH deficient patients with safe and quick relief from their growth hormone deficiency. HGH deficiencies can lead to serious side effects. If you feel as though you could have an HGH deficiency, ask your doctor if Sermorelin is right for you.
- HGH Therapy Injections – By injecting bio-identical growth hormones directly into the body, our Houston hormone clinics offer quick relief from HGH deficiencies. HGH shots, when administered by a certified HGH specialist, are extremely safe and very effective.
Side Effects of HGH Treatments
At HealthGAINS, we have treated HGH deficient patients for over a decade. By sticking to strict guidelines for testing, treatments and prescriptions, we have been able to avoid significant side effects from all of our HGH treatments. Few patients have reported even minor side effects that can occur with injections. Other growth hormone clinics in Houston or less legitimate forms of HGH, have caused serious side effects to their treatment recipients because they either failed to properly test patients for a legitimate growth hormone deficiency, or they administered a non-FDA approved version of HGH. Both scenarios can lead to serious side effects, as too much HGH in the body can lead to rapid growth and sporadic bodily functions. This is why the only legal way to receive HGH treatments in the U.S. is through a certified pharmaceutical company that has supplied it to a medical professional.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
The Standard HGH Therapy Consultation in Houston
An HGH consultation, as with any other hormone therapy consultation, will begin with a test of the patient’s hormone levels. If a patient is experiencing declining levels of growth hormones, the doctor will be able to establish a safe and efficient treatment plan to help the patient regain a healthy level of growth hormones in their body.
Testimonials from Houston Growth Hormone Therapy Patients
“HealthGAINS performed a miracle on my body with their HGH injections. I went from barely being able to make it to half-time of my grandson’s football games sitting down to standing on the sidelines cheering him on all game.” — Stan W., 61
“It was so silly of me. I let my HGH deficiency go on for years because I was scared of the injection. It was a lot of fuss for nothing. The hormone specialist will apply a numbing agent to completely eliminate any discomfort. Please do not wait like I did. I had the worst years of my life when my body was weak and lethargic from the low levels of HGH.” — Roberta N., 56
“As a cattle rancher, my body is my livelihood. I knew I couldn’t risk my older age slowing down the production of the ranch, so at the first signs of old age, I asked my doctor what if there was anything I could do to stay strong. He mentioned that there was a local Houston hormone clinic that offered age management services. HGH therapy has done more than I could have imagined for my strength and energy. I feel like I can really take the bull by the horns and it’s been over a year since my last growth hormone shot.” — David S., 49
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Find the Best Growth Hormone Specialist in Houston
Your quest to, “Find an HGH clinic near me in Houston, TX” has led you to our HealthGAINS clinic. HealthGAINS is led by a globally recognized medical team. HealthGAINS has pioneered the field of hormone therapy in the U.S. Our clinics offer the latest advancements in hormone therapy including the safest and most effective forms of HGH injections. By using the safest form of hormone therapies, bioidentical hormones, our patients can experience the age-defying benefits of HGH shots without the risks of side effects. Contact our local Houston HGH clinic to schedule your initial consultation to see if HGH therapy is right for you.
Houston Human Growth Hormone Treatment FAQs
How old are your typical HGH therapy patients?
The average HGH recipient is between the ages of 45 and 55. This is most common when our bodies start to slow down in their growth hormone production. HGH injections are safe for patients experiencing an HGH deficiency as young as 30 and patients over the age of 90.
How much does HGH therapy cost in Houston?
The price of HGH therapy in Houston can vary depending upon the needs of the patient. Men in their 50s can expect to pay around $1,500 for an HGH injection while women in their 50s should expect to pay on average $1,200 for growth hormone shots.
Can a growth hormone deficiency cause weight gain?
Yes. If you are suffering from low levels of growth hormones, your body won’t have as fast of metabolism to help breakdown fats and prevent weight gain.
When should I expect to see results from my growth hormone treatment?
HGH injections can take as long as 8 weeks to fully manifest. If you do not experience benefits from your HGH injection after 8 weeks has passed, contact your local HGH specialist to receive additional or more potent treatments for your HGH deficiency.
Where can I buy HGH in Houston?
HGH is not a product you can legally buy. You can only get HGH through doctors who prescribe HGH in Houston. We do this to ensure that patients are only receiving the safest forms of HGH treatments in order to prevent unhealthy side effects of improper HGH usage.
Houston HGH Clinics Offer Safe and Effective Solutions to HGH Deficiencies
Don’t let your HGH deficiency keep you from living your healthiest and most active life. Contact HealthGAINS and find how we have helped patients in their 60s, 70s, 80s, and even 90s manage their age and extend both the length and quality of their lives. Call our Houston HGH clinics at (866) 540-3555to see if HGH treatments are right for you.
Houston Hormone Clinic Locations
Prescribing HGH Treatments in Houston for Locals with Declining Levels of Growth Hormones in These Texas Locations: Sugar Land, Missouri City, Pasadena, Pearland, Richmond, Katy, The Woodlands, Oak Ridge North, Manvel, League City, Friendswood and Stafford
- 1200 Binz Suite 140 Houston, TX 77030
- 1213 Hermann Dr Ste 155 Houston, TX 77004
- 6410 Fannin St Ste 110 Houston, TX 77030
- 427 W 20th St Ste 504 Houston, TX 77008
- 7400 Fannin St Ste 145 Houston, TX 77054
- 7580 Fannin St Ste 320 Houston, TX 77054
- 1919 North Loop W 172 Houston, TX 77008
- 1900 N Loop West 180 Houston, TX 77018
- 5420 Dashwood Dr Ste 205 Houston, TX 77081
- 7007 North Fwy Ste 235 Houston, TX 77076
- 855 Frostwood Houston, TX 77024
- 8313 Southwest Fwy Ste 111 Houston, TX 77074
- 13111 I10 East Houston, TX 77015
- 7207 Gessner Dr Houston, TX 77040
- 3801 Vista Rd Ste 390 Pasadena, TX 77504
- 8633 Broadway 103 Pearland, TX 77584
- 5119 Fairmont Suite C Pasadena, TX 77505
- 10930 Resource Pkwy C Houston, TX 77089
- 18648 Mckay Blvd 215 Humble, TX 77338
Texas Hormone Clinic Locations
- HGH Therapy in Arlington, TX
- HGH Therapy in Austin, TX
- Hormone Therapy in Dallas, TX
- HGH Therapy in Fort Worth, TX
- Hormone Therapy in Houston, TX
- Hormone Therapy in San Antonio, TX