Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) nasal spray is an intranasal means of delivering the NAD+ coenzyme into the body. NAD+ is key to many biological processes, and it unfortunately decreases as one gets older. By infusing NAD+ into a nasal spray, you can deliver these helpful chemicals directly into your bloodstream rather than having to wait in a doctor’s office.
NAD+ nasal spray may provide benefits to those who have been experiencing:
- Symptoms of aging
- A lack of focus
- Mental health complications
- Persistent fatigue
- Symptoms relating to Type 2 diabetes
By using NAD+ nasal spray, you can seek to boost your energy levels and relieve chronic stress. A medical professional can recommend a dosage that suits the needs of an individual client.
NAD+ (sometimes referred to as NAD Plus) is a coenzyme molecule that is chemically derived from vitamin B3. NAD+ is critical in maintaining normal metabolic processes that fight the effects of aging. According to a study on the influence of nicotinamide on health and disease in the central nervous system in the International Journal of Tryptophan Research, the levels of NAD+ can be improved through eating certain foods, such as fish and mushrooms. Many aging adults can benefit from other sources of NAD+ from changes in their diet.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
The Cellular Impact of NAD+
Those with a strong (or even moderate) understanding of cellular biology will appreciate the role that NAD+ plays in maintaining health.
Mechanisms of Ageing and Development notes a direct link between vitamin B3, the nicotinamide adenine dinucleotides, and aging, saying that NAD+ affects critical processes that directly impact overall physical wellbeing, including:
- Cell cycling
- Maintaining DNA integrity and repairing damaged molecules
- Maintaining cellular redox, which ensures that cells remain stable
- Maintaining calcium ions that help regulate muscle cells and neural networks
- Promoting metabolism that affects energy and the digestion of fats
- Regulating stress responses
These processes are critical to maintaining a person’s overall health, including the ability to fight off diseases and promote cardiovascular function. Promoting health at the cellular level, as NAD+ does, will also translate to your physical appearance and quality of life.
Signs and Consequences of Too Little NAD+ in the Body
Since NAD+ is so critical to essential, fundamental cellular processes, those who do not have enough NAD+ in their system will inevitably notice the toll that low levels of this chemical have on the body.
Some of the possible indications that you might have low NAD+ levels include:
- A notable decline in cognitive processing, making you feel as though you are in a “mental fog”
- A decrease in energy, preventing youfrom engaging in previous levels of physical activity
- Lessened mental focus
- The development of Type 2 diabetes
- Excessive weight gain, despite changes in diet and exercise
- An unexplained sensation of feeling overly stressed
- Experiencing the development of one or more neurodegenerative disorders
While NAD+ nasal spray is not a cure-all therapy for aging, there are few chemicals in the body that have such a wide-ranging and essential impact on your overall health. As aging leads to a natural decrease in the body’s NAD+ levels, changes in diet are often not enough to counteract this loss.
This is where NAD+ nasal spray presents itself as a viable option for treating symptoms related to aging.
Click to contact our specialist today
NAD+ Nasal Spray Features No Adverse Side Effects
Like many other forms of anti-aging treatments, NAD+ nasal spray is not exempt from its share of side effects.
According to a study in Nature Communications, chronic nicotinamide riboside supplementation is well-tolerated and elevates NAD+ in healthy middle-aged and older adults. However, NAD+ nasal spray may cause:
- Stomach discomfort, including diarrhea, nausea, and indigestion
Yet, in the course of the journal’s study, these side effects were reported to be mild to moderate in nature and did not deter subjects from seeking the treatment again in the future. There is nothing wrong with wanting to maintain a healthy quality of life as you approach advanced age. By using NAD+ nasal spray, you can feel as though you have stepped backward in time.
Complete a Free Consultation form now
NAD+ Nasal Spray Can Improve My Overall Health
Those who boost their NAD+ levels by using NAD+ nasal spray may experience a variety of health benefits.
Some potential improvements offered by NAD+ nasal spray can include:
- A reduction in stress
- Improved mental focus
- Improved memory
- A lifting of the “fog” that has clouded your overall mental function
- A reduction in mental health problems, such as depression and anxiety
- A reduction in the symptoms of various neurodegenerative disorders, including Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Huntington’s diseases
- An improved ability to repair DNA and brain cells, which may improve the damaging effects of substance abuse disorders
NAD+ nasal spray can also improve health in ways that we have not listed here. Call HealthGAINS today at (305) 912-8828 to learn more.