The selphyl Vampire Facelift® is a new, non-surgical medical procedure for people who want to look younger without undergoing an operation. The procedure has four components:
- Hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers are used to restore the natural shape of the face. Juvederm is used as a dermal filler applied using an exclusive, non-invasive technique.
- A small amount of the patient’s blood (only about a half tablespoon). Yes, this is why the treatment has the name, Vampire. Doctors spin the tiny amount of blood rapidly for about ten minutes in a centrifuge in the office to isolate the platelets (platelet-rich plasma, also called “PRP”) and activate said platelets to produce eight or more growth factors.
- Then a topical gel is used to numb the area, and, with a tiny needle, the growth factors from the blood are injected into specific areas of the face. These growth factors increase blood flow in the face and stimulate the tissue to make more collagen. When someone gets injured, the body automatically sends growth factors to the hurt area to promote healing and activate stem cells in the skin.
- For the final step of the selphyl Vampire Facelift®, an official Vampire Skin Therapy™ called Altar™, SBD-4 is used. Altar™ is a plant-based product that increases the microcirculation of the skin to restore youthful tone and texture and improve skin firmness.
All surgery involves risks. For many people, the risks of having general anesthesia and going “under the knife” are too significant to justify for an elective operation. If someone wants a healthy facial appearance, though, the Vampire Facelift® can reduce fine lines and wrinkles, treat dry skin, and the appearance of aging.
The Qualities of a Good Candidate for a Vampire Facelift®
Over time, everyone’s skin shows signs of aging. Now, it is possible to rejuvenate the face without surgery and look younger. Not everyone needs or wants a surgical facelift. If someone does not need to have extra skin removed, a traditional facelift might be an extreme and unnecessary measure.
Someone might be able to restore the shape and volume of the skin on the face with other treatments, like hyaluronic acid (HA) fillers, but HA, by itself, is not very effective at improving the texture or tone of the skin.
The Vampire Facelift® might be the answer if someone is experiencing these things:
- Shrinkage of the collagen and musculature of the face, leading to drooping areas and changes in the shape of the face
- Decreased blood flow that makes the skin color look grayish instead of youthful and glowing
- The texture of the facial skin becomes rougher and looks tired
The Vampire Facelift® can correct all of these issues. The clinically-proven procedure is a new use of regenerative medicine.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
An Overview of Regenerative Medicine
The goal of regenerative medicine is to stimulate the body to grow new cells for itself, according to a Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America publication. Disease, injury, and the passage of time can cause the breakdown or loss of tissue and organs in the body. Regenerative medicine combines life science and engineering principles.
With these exciting technological advances, researchers keep finding new ways to use regenerative medicine to improve the quality of life for many people. The Vampire Facelift® takes skin rejuvenation to a new level. The synergistic combination of four steps can produce optimal results, as opposed to having only one of the four stages by itself.
Additional Benefits of the Procedure
When the skin and face look better and more youthful, a patient’s self-confidence can increase. High achievers need to be on top of their game. No one wants to look washed out and tired, particularly if they are in a competitive field. People can take control of how they look as they mature.
The Vampire Facelift® takes only one office visit. All four stages of the treatment can be performed on the same day. There is no downtime. Because doctors use a patient’s own blood, there are no known side effects.
The onset of positive results varies, but they tend to manifest quickly. The PRP will stimulate the skin and underlying tissue to make more collagen for up to a year. Skin can continue to improve during this time. The increased firmness, smoothness, and youthful glow can last for up to 18 months.
Interested parties can call HealthGAINS today to get started. A health adviser can talk to anyone at no charge.