Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Philadelphia
HealthGAINS is a nationally recognized leader in the field of hormone replacement therapy. Throughout the U.S., cities have welcomed HealthGAINS clinics into their communities to help support their citizens and aid in their health and overall quality of life. We have received such acclaim because of our dedication to providing the best possible hormone replacement services that modern medicine can provide. HealthGAINS is a globally renowned hormone therapy expert and a guru in safely and effectively diagnosing and treating growth hormone deficiencies. If you feel as though you might be experiencing the symptoms of a growth hormone deficiency, contact your Philadelphia HealthGAINS clinic today.
For a free consultation call (305) 682-1818
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone therapy is the process of treating HGH deficiencies by testing patients’ blood levels and based on the analysis of these tests, administering or prescribing the necessary growth hormones to correct their deficiencies.
Treatments are given via injection and come in two forms – HGH injections and growth hormone-releasing peptide injections. Both work to supply the body with a sufficient supply of growth hormones.
Growth hormones play a major role in our body’s health and wellness. They create and repair every cell in our bodies as well as many other vital functions. Without a healthy level of HGH in our bodies, we will experience serious side effects. Thus, doctors utilize HGH treatments to help patients maintain normal growth hormone levels and experience the full benefits that growth hormones provide for our bodies.
Hormone Therapy Specialist Near Me (305) 682-1818
Symptoms of an HGH Deficiency
Our hormones play such an important role in our bodies and the human growth hormone is arguably the most important hormone of all. With that, a deficiency in this all-important hormone can have life-altering consequences for patients suffering from such deficiencies. If you have declining levels of growth hormones, you will experience these side effects:
- Poor skin
- Longer recovery periods for illnesses and injuries
- Slower metabolism
- Drop in bone density and muscle mass
- Sexual performance issues for men
- Decrease in natural sex drive
- General feeling of fatigue and weakness
- Lower energy levels and stamina
- Compromised functioning of the brain
Click to contact our specialist today
The Advantages of Growth Hormone Therapy
When we are young, we are as strong, energized and healthy as ever. This is likely a direct correlation to our hormone levels. When our bodies are full of hormones, we are in our peak physical and mental state. HGH therapy returns us to our healthiest state by adding additional growth hormones into the bodies of patients that are suffering from a deficiency in HGH. In this way growth hormone treatments provide patients with these benefits:
- Patients will have higher energy levels and improved overall stamina
- Patients will sleep better which will lead to better moods, higher brain function and lower their chance of obesity
- Improved sex drive
- Stronger immune system
- Better cardiovascular system
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- The body will be less resistant to insulin
- Tighter, healthier and younger-looking skin
- Slower rate of hair loss
- Higher bone density
- Better lean muscle mass production
Complete a Free Consultation form now
How Women Benefit From Human Growth Hormone Therapy
Women today require their full faculties at all times. Whether they are ruling the board room or brushing away in their art room, women can rarely afford to experience the slowing and weakening effects of an HGH deficiency.
Women going through menopause can also experience serious benefits from HGH therapy. One of the initial applications of HGH therapy was to ease the symptoms of menopause for women in their middle ages.
How Men Benefit From Human Growth Hormone Therapy
Men can achieve great success with HGH therapy. Not only can men feel younger, stronger and healthier, but for cases of erectile dysfunction that were caused by an HGH deficiency, HGH treatments can correct the symptoms of ED. Get the most out of your mind and body at any age with HGH therapy.
Treatments for HGH Deficiencies in Philadelphia
Treatment methods for HGH deficiencies take on two approaches – Direct injections of HGH into the patient’s body and injections of growth hormone-releasing peptides. Both methods have achieved great success. HGH injections are exactly as they seem. Doctors will test the patient’s HGH levels and administer an injection that compensates for the exact amount of HGH that the patient is deficient in. Growth hormone-releasing peptides are more indirect. The GHRPs will work to signal the body’s growth hormone-releasing process in order to encourage the body to correct its own deficiency. In this way GHRP treatments are as natural as any hormone therapy treatments can be, making them both safe and effective.
- Ipamorelin Injections – As the latest and safest form of HGH therapy, Ipamorelin comes highly recommended by HGH doctors around the globe. As a growth hormone-releasing peptide, Ipamorelin triggers the body’s natural growth hormone generation process in order to tell the body to self correct its own deficiency. This ensures that the hormones are 100% natural and effective in assuming the roles that growth hormones take on in our bodies.
- Sermorelin Injections – If you are feeling the effects of early, or even natural aging, Sermorelin can provide a boost to your body’s abilities to produce revitalizing growth hormones. As a GHRP, Sermorelin is an extremely safe and effective treatment method for growth hormone deficiencies.
- HGH Therapy – Once doctors have established the degree of the deficiency, direct injection of human growth hormones is the quickest form of HGH therapy. By giving patients additional growth hormones, their bodies are able to resume normal, peak functioning as if it were producing HGH at a normal, healthy rate all along.
Side Effects of HGH Injections
As growth hormones play such an important role in our bodies, HGH therapy is a very important treatment. Too few growth hormones and the patient’s symptoms will persist. Too many growth hormones and the patient risks experiencing worse symptoms – swelling, pain in their muscles, joints or nerves, numbness, carpal tunnel syndrome and high cholesterol. That being said, HGH therapy is a very safe procedure with few instances of these side effects ever occurring.
Most cases of negative effects as a result of HGH therapy are from the overuse or misuse of growth hormones. Some athletes choose to inject HGH into their bodies to gain a competitive edge in their sport, even though they don’t have an HGH deficiency.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
How Your Philadelphia HGH Therapy Consultation Will Go
Our HGH clinics in Philadelphia focus on three goals during our HGH consultations –
- To listen to the patient’s symptoms, test their hormone levels and give a confident and complete diagnosis of their condition
- Educate the patient and help them feel comfortable with each treatment option that is available for HGH deficiencies
- Create a treatment plan, schedule an appointment or prescribe the necessary dose of HGH to treat the patient’s deficiency
HGH therapy consultations are fairly comprehensive, yet our doctors are extremely patient in helping the patients feel comfortable and not rushed throughout the entire process. The goal is to get patients as close as possible to their healthiest selves.
Philadelphia Growth Hormone Treatment Testimonials
“I may not have always made the best choices for my health, but I certainly wasn’t ready to accept the changes in my appearance, physical abilities and health that has occurred over the past few years. Once my health had reached a certain point, the changes in my diet and exercise routine weren’t making a difference. HGH therapy gave my body the ability to achieve the health and wellness that reflected my lifestyle choices.” — Pete D., 45
“Once I reached 70, I didn’t expect my body and health to be what it once was, but I certainly wasn’t ready to call it quits. I’ve finally reached the point in my life where my kids are all financially independent and I can start to enjoy me-time and my husband and I can enjoy our-time without worries. I wanted to be able to travel and make new memories and truly enjoy this chapter of my life. Ipamorelin gave me the ability to move forward in my life with the confidence that my body will support what my mind and heart wants.” — Sherley V., 72
“My menopausal symptoms were unbearable until I received HGH therapy from HealthGAINS. A part of life and a manageable part of each day are two different things. As a full-time employee, mother, wife and homeowner, I have to wear a lot of different hats and often multiple at the same time. My days are consistently full and that’s what is already planned into each day, without surprises. Menopause slowed me down to the point where I could not keep all of the balls in the air. It felt like I had an extra set of hands after my HGH treatment.” — Vannessa W., 50
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Find an HGH Doctor in Philadelphia
If you have been suffering from the aging effects of an HGH deficiency and have been asking yourself, “Where can I find an HGH clinic near me in Philadelphia?”, you are in luck. HealthGAINS is widely recognized as a national leader in the field of hormone replacement therapy. Our medical team is globally recognized in hormone replacement therapy. The team has instilled the highest level of medical and professional excellence in all of the HealthGAINS clinics. This gives Philadelphia locals an amazing resource for their hormone health right in their home town. If you are suffering from an HGH deficiency, place your health in the trusted hands of the experts at HealthGAINS.
Philadelphia Growth Hormone Therapy FAQs
Am I too old for HGH therapy?
Age is rarely a factor in a patient’s fit for HGH therapy. HealthGAINS has safely and successfully treated patients well into their 90s. The largest concern for patients receiving HGH therapy is making sure that there is a sufficient HGH deficiency that would require treatment via an HGH or GHRP injection.
What is the cost of a Philadelphia growth hormone therapy treatments?
Philadelphians can pay anywhere from $600 to $2,500 for a single HGH treatment. The average patient should expect to pay somewhere in the middle with women in their 40s and 50s generally paying $1,200 and men of a similar age paying $1,500 for HGH therapy.
Do HGH treatments help with weight loss?
Yes. The human growth hormone is responsible for controlling our body’s metabolism, which works to break down the food we intake. HGH therapy refills a patient’s low growth hormone levels so that their metabolism can improve and assist in their weight loss.
How long until I feel the results of my growth hormone therapy?
HGH therapy can take up to two weeks for the patient to feel the first results. As HGH therapy is comprehensive in nature and requires the body to acclimate to the new levels of growth hormones, patients may have to wait up to 8 weeks for the full benefits of HGH therapy to manifest.
Do I need a prescription to get HGH in Philadelphia?
Yes. To promote patient safety, the Controlled Substances Act makes it illegal to prescribe or use HGH outside of a necessary medical situation. To obtain and use HGH legally, a patient must receive a prescription from a sanctioned medical professional.
Your Health is in the Best Hands at Our Philadelphia HGH Clinics
Don’t let your HGH deficiency keep your body from all of vital functions that growth hormones perform. Put your physical and mental health first by reaching out to a Philadelphia HGH specialist for treatment. HealthGAINS has the elite staff and expert knowledge to treat even the most severe of HGH deficiencies. Contact our Philadelphia office at (866) 540-3555.
Philadelphia Hormone Clinic Locations
Delivering safe and effective HGH treatments for patients with declining levels of growth hormones in Philadelphia and its surrounding areas of: Cherry Hill, Bala Cynwyd, Upper Darby, Springfield, Wilmington, Wayne, King of Prussia, Doylestown, Pottstown, Chester, West Chester, Levittown, Mt. Laurel, Deptford Township, Abington, Willow Grove, Plymouth Meeting, Media and Concordville.
- 245 N Broad St Ground Floor Philadelphia, PA 19107
- 816 Chestnut Street . Philadelphia, PA 19107
- 241 S 6th St Suite 120 Philadelphia, PA 19106
- 1703 South Broad Street 200 Philadelphia, PA 19148
- 2300 S Broad St Ste 102 Philadelphia, PA 19148
- 808 Market St Camden, NJ 08103
- 2715 S Front St Unit 2 Philadelphia, PA 19148
- 543 South 52nd Street Philadelphia, PA 19143
- 3400 Aramingo Ave Ste 4 Philadelphia, PA 19134
- 2 Bala Plaza Ste Il-21 Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
- 605 Cedar Avenue Yeadon, PA 19050
- 5255 Marlton Pike Rt 70 Ste D Pennsauken, NJ 08109
- 301 W Chelten Avenue Ste J Philadelphia, PA 19144
- 308 E Lancaster Ave Suite 210 Wynnewood, PA 19096
- 1335 W Tabor Rd Ste 311 Philadelphia, PA 19141
- 101 East Olney Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19120
- 5349 Oxford Ave Unit B Philadelphia, PA 19124
- 7124 Ridge Avenue Philadelphia, PA 19128
- 157 W Lancaster Ave Ste 167 Ardmore, PA 19003
- 500 B Grove St Haddon Heights, NJ 08035