Human growth hormone can really work, depending on several factors. If a person takes the correct form and dosage of human growth hormone (HGH) with a prescription, it is likely to be effective.
These things can impact the effectiveness of HGH for the individual:
- The reason the individual takes HGH. For a condition like HGH deficiency, human growth hormone can work.
- Dosage. HGH requires a prescription, and an individual should not exceed the dosage the doctor prescribed. A doctor will calculate the correct dosage for the patient based on that person’s unique health situation, and it can be dangerous to take more than the prescribed dose of any medication. Also, deviating from the correct dose can make the drug less effective.
- Who provides the HGH. The only legal form of HGH is by a prescription. Medical professionals with experience administering HGH can make sure the dosage is specific to each individual’s needs. Under supervision, those taking HGH can build a complete wellness plan and incorporate other lifestyle changes with a medical professional to make the most of treatment.
The only approved form of prescription HGH is by injection. There is no scientific verification that pills, powders, or shakes that claim to contain HGH are effective.
How Human Growth Hormone Injections Help People with HGH Deficiency
According to Mayo Clinic, human growth deficiency can affect people in several different ways. According to Harvard Medical School, injections of prescription HGH may be able to help in the following ways:
- Human growth hormone deficiency can cause an irregular distribution of fat in the bodies of some patients. Injections of HGH can treat this condition.
- Without enough human growth hormone, a person can lose the endurance to exercise. HGH treatments can help this situation.
- A person’s bone density can diminish without sufficient levels of human growth hormone. Decreased bone density can put one at a higher risk of fractures. HGH injections can help to rebuild bone density.
- Muscle mass can decrease without enough HGH. Injections of human growth hormone can help the individual restore muscle mass.
People that think they might have HGH deficiency can work with a wellness provider to discuss their options.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
An Overview of Human Growth Hormone
The pituitary gland is essential in the production of growth hormone, according to the Mayo Clinic. If the pituitary does not make enough of one or more hormones, like HGH, a person might have hypopituitarism. Adults with human growth hormone deficiency might not have any symptoms, but a symptomatic patient could experience:
- Loss of muscular strength
- Redistribution of fat on the body
- Decreased ambition
- Lack of interest in social activities
These signs could indicate HGH deficiency or a number of other disorders. It would be prudent to have an evaluation if a person has one or more of these symptoms.
How Quality of Life Can Suffer from HGH Deficiency
Harvard Medical School says that human growth hormone affects many different parts of the body and how well those tissues and organs function. HGH can impact a person’s:
- Blood sugar levels
- Insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1)
- Use of insulin
- Ability to break down fats for energy
- Production of proteins
If these factors are out of balance because of HGH deficiency, the individual can struggle to get through the day.
HGH can help those struggling to maintain their fitness level because of human growth hormone deficiency. HGH injections may help some with stamina and energy.
Click to contact our specialist today
HGH How to Use HGH Responsibly
Our patients may receive a prescription from our staff on site after an examination, medical history, and diagnostic testing. We do not write one-size-fits-all treatments. We calculate the appropriate dosage for each individual based on our comprehensive workup and create a treatment plan.
Pills, powders, shakes, and other non-injectable forms of HGH are not a part of the HealthGAINS regimen. The patient gets HGH injections, and the staff on site manage the patient’s care and can adjust the treatments when needed.
The health services offered by HealthGAINS take place in a comfortable, attractive setting for the patient’s convenience. With multiple locations in several states, patients can receive treatment in a wellness clinic at their convenience.
Interested individuals can call HealthGAINS today at (305) 682-1818 to get started. offer free initial consultations with on-site staff. There is no obligation.
Call or text (305) 682-1818 or complete a Free Consultation Form