Our licensed healthcare providers prefer to prescribe bioidentical hormones to their patients rather than synthetic hormones for several reasons:
- Bioidentical hormones are virtually identical to the hormones produced in your body’s endocrine system.
- Bioidentical hormones are natural and often plant-based, while synthetic hormones can be made from animal-based material, such as urine from pregnant mares (horses).
- Bioidentical hormones are approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
You should only take bioidentical hormones as prescribed by your doctor or healthcare provider. Bioidentical hormones are available by prescription only.
Bioidentical Hormones Can Restore Your Youthful Vitality
As we age, our bodies’ endocrine system naturally slows or stops the production of certain hormones, such as estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. For women, this results in menopause and bothersome symptoms including hot flashes, night sweats, and weight gain.
However, men also experience similar changes as they get older. These unwanted changes include thinning hair, difficulty concentrating, and decreased libido.
Bioidentical hormones make it possible to restore your youthful vitality. You could feel younger and healthier at any age.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
How Bioidentical Hormones Work
Decreased hormonal levels can create havoc on your physical, emotional, and sexual wellness. By restoring your hormonal levels, we can help to improve your health with:
- More energy
- Increased libido
- Enhanced and balanced moods
- Improved skin tone and texture
- Improved ability to build and maintain muscle tone
- Improved ability to concentrate
If you’re asking are bioidentical hormones safer than synthetic hormones, know that our medical team will develop a personalized hormonal treatment plan for your body. This personalized treatment may also include recommendations for nutrition, vitamins, supplements, and a custom exercise program.
You Can Improve Your Health and Vitality
Most of us know what grade of gasoline works best for our vehicle to achieve peak performance.
Your body, like a car’s engine, also needs the right type of fuel and materials for peak performance. Bioidentical hormones provide the correct balance to help your body regain and maintain its youthful vitality.
Each client is different, but many of our patients experience the following benefits from hormone replacement treatment using natural, plant-based bioidenticals:
- Helps to reduce middle-age weight gain
- Allows you to build lean muscle mass
- Improves your skin’s texture and tone
- Improves libido in men and women
- Helps to improve sexual performance and erectile dysfunction (men only)
- Reduces the impact of night sweats, hot flashes, and mood swings from menopause (women only)
- Boosts your energy and vitality
- Can improve your memory and clear up “brain fog”
You deserve to live your best life at every age. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy (BHRT), along with nutrition and exercise, can help you feel younger and more vibrant. Taking your regimen serious can alleviate any concerns if you’re asking, are bioidentical hormones safer than synthetic hormones?
Click to contact our specialist today
How to Safely Take Bioidentical Hormones
Our medical team will perform comprehensive testing to determine a customized hormonal replacement therapy. We want to know exactly what levels must be adjusted so that you can look and feel your best. For your convenience, we have a traveling medical technician who can draw blood at your home or office.
Once we have established your personal wellness profile, we begin bioidentical hormone therapy. Bioidentical hormones can be taken in several ways:
- Orally as a pill or capsule
- Topically as a cream or patch
- Injectable pellets underneath the skin
Pellet therapy is a convenient way to ensure that you receive the correct dosage that your body needs for peak performance. It is our goal as leaders in age management to find the best dosage and delivery system for your specific wellness needs.
Complete a Free Consultation form now
When You Should Consider Bioidentical Hormones
Most men and women notice symptoms that their bodies are producing fewer hormones in their 40s or 50s. This is often the time when women start to experience bothersome menopausal symptoms, including hot flashes, mood swings, and night sweats. There are many options when you’re looking to combat these symptoms, so you might be asking, are bioidentical hormones safer than synthetic hormones? There are many FDA-approved bioidentical hormones for menopausal symptoms.
Men experience their own mid-life hormonal changes, too. If you notice any of the following symptoms or have other issues that are preventing you from peak performance, it may be time to consider bioidentical hormone replacement therapy:
- Difficulty concentrating or “brain fog”
- Weight gain
- Thinning hair or hair loss
- Changes in skin texture, tone, or appearance
- Diminished sexual desire and/or performance
- Feeling tired
It Matters Where You Turn for Bioidentical Hormone Treatment
Since 2003, HealthGAINS has helped thousands of men and women feel better, younger, and more vibrant with ground-breaking age management therapies. Our medical team specializes in anti-aging and hormonal treatment. We uphold the highest professional and medical standards to promote the health and safety of our patients.
HealthGAINS is a national leader in age management medicine. To find out if our bioidentical hormone treatment and other anti-aging programs are right for you, please call for a free consultation. Call HealthGAINS today: (305) 912-8828.