You’ve probably heard about professional athletes, Hollywood celebrities and Fortune 500 CEO’s using HGH Therapy and Testosterone to improve their performance, productivity and to “fix their bodies”. However, what is HGH and how can it help you
Do you Need HGH therapy?
Ask yourself these questions…
- Is my abdomen flabby?
- Are my muscles slack and weak?
- Do I have sleep problems?
- Have I experienced weight gain?
- Is my hair thinning?
- Do I feel exhausted most of the time?
- Is recovery after exercise too long?
Growth, digestion, reproduction, and sexual function are all triggered by hormones. They also all depend on each other to work properly. HGH in particular, is critical for tissue repair, healing, muscle growth, bone strength, brain function, physical and mental health, energy, and metabolism.
The production of HGH in men, and its metabolite IGF-1, decreases with age, approximately 2-4% each year on average.
The older we get, the less HGH we produce, and this deficiency can wreak havoc with all aspects of our quality of life.
Enjoy the Benefits of HGH Therapy
Thankfully, HGH therapy can stop this decline and restore your vitality by improving the following:
- SKIN – Increased skin elasticity, texture, and tightness
- ENERGY – Increased energy and emotional stability
- BONE – Improved bone strength
- SEXUAL POWER – Increased sexual potency and frequency
- MUSCLE – Increased muscle strength and mass
- FAT – Decreased fat tissue
- MEMORY – Improved mental functioning and strength
- HEART – Improved cardiovascular strength and lower blood pressure
- KIDNEY – Improved kidney function
- IMMUNE SYSTEM – Improved immunity and healing
- HAIR – Improved hair texture
- CHOLESTEROL – Elevated HDL and lowered LDL
We believe everyone, regardless of age, can accomplish their dreams. When people feel youthful and vigorous they accomplish more. We help successful people feel young and healthy.
If you can identify with the above issues, the qualified physicians at HealthGAINS may be able to help you.
Get back to peak performance with HealthGains by calling (866) 540-3555 for a FREE consultation.