Many people want to know what homeopathic human growth hormone is because there are numerous products in health food stores and online that claim to be homeopathic versions of human growth hormone. One might get tempted to think that this substance is the fountain of youth without the expense of getting an evaluation and a prescription from a doctor.
Of course, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. The American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists (AAHP) issued a position statement about homeopathic human growth hormone.
The Position Statement of the AAHP about Homeopathic Human Growth Hormone
Some companies make products that they label as “Homeopathic Human Growth Hormone.” They try to sell these substances in health food stores and online. The American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists felt the need to inform the public and provide guidance on these products. AAHP’s position statement includes these talking points:
- Any product labeled as Homeopathic Human Growth Hormone (Homeopathic HGH) is not an official homeopathic drug.
- The Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS) does not list Homeopathic HGH as a recognized homeopathic drug.
- There are no standardized processes that define how to make Homeopathic HGH correctly.
- There are no quality standards for the material a company can use to formulate Homeopathic HGH.
- There are no accepted practices for creating or measuring dosage amounts of this substance.
- No independent review agencies or organizations establish any official safety levels for Homeopathic HGH; in other words, there is no known dose at which this substance is safe to take.
- Medical literature does not provide any proof that Homeopathic HGH works.
- It is a felony to distribute or possess with the intent to distribute HGH without a prescription, as affirmed by a document published by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA).
If a homeopathic HGH product actually contains any HGH and someone sells it without a prescription, it is illegal. Some companies try to make and distribute this product to the public, unfortunately. It is important to note that authentic prescription HGH can greatly improve the quality of life for a person with growth hormone deficiency.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
Symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency
When the body does not make enough growth hormone, many body systems can suffer. The following symptoms may develop as a person grows older:
- Fatigue, lack of strength and energy
- Decreased lean muscle mass
- Neuromuscular disorders
- Anxiety, depression, and lack of a sense of wellbeing
- Difficulties with cognitive functions like attention, memory, and processing speed
- Fibromyalgia syndrome
- Gaining fatty tissue around the midsection of the body
- Diminished bone mineral density, which can increase the likelihood of fractures
- Heart disease
- Insulin disorders
Many of these conditions can improve with growth hormone therapy. The pituitary gland makes growth hormone that migrates throughout the body and makes it possible for multiple body processes to function. When a person has a condition that affects this gland, his quality of life can decrease as he experiences various unpleasant symptoms from the condition.
The Source of HGH Matters
Because so many companies flood the market with non-prescription substances that they claim contain HGH, these products are readily available to the public. As we learned from the American Association of Homeopathic Pharmacists’ public awareness statement, Homeopathic HGH is not a legal, safe, or effective drug.
Since there is no standardized manufacturing process or regulation of non-prescription HGH like, there is no way to know what the package actually contains. A person might spend $200 and get sawdust. One thing is certain. If the container does have HGH and they sell it without a prescription, the seller and consumer are breaking the law. Unsuspecting people can end up with drug convictions that could ruin their careers and lives.
One purpose of laws regarding drug safety is to protect the public from charlatans and dangerous products. The only safe, legal, and effective HGH is by prescription. The government regulates prescription drugs to keep people safe and healthy.
Click to contact our specialist today
How to Obtain Legal and Effective HGH Safely
At HealthGAINS, our medical professionals perform thorough evaluations of clients—including examinations, medical histories, and lab tests. We only use bioidentical HGH that our physicians prescribe in doses tailored to the individual patient.
HGH therapy is not a one-size-fits-all solution. A person should only take the dosage that a doctor prescribes. Our doctors have many years of experience in hormone replacement therapy. Our medical professionals supervise the treatment and can adjust dosages as appropriate.
Anyone interested in finding out whether HGH therapy might be the answer to their AHGD symptoms can call us today at (305) 912-8828. We have trained medical advisors who can provide a consultation at no cost. There is no obligation. We can also discuss what homeopathic human growth hormone is.