Yes, growth hormone supplements work, but they do not make a person who has reached his or her full adult height any taller. According to Harvard Men’s Health Watch, injections of prescription growth hormone (GH) can provide these benefits for adults with GH deficiency:
- GH can reduce the likelihood of developing a cardiac disease in the future.
- GH injections can protect someone with GH deficiency from bone fractures.
- The injections can increase energy, improve the ability to exercise, and build muscle mass.
The HG treatments should only be administered by injection and by prescription from a doctor.
Signs That a Person Might Benefit from Growth Hormone Treatments
Low levels of growth hormone can cause problems with metabolism, heart, bones, muscles, neurological system, cognitive abilities, and psychiatric well-being. Here are some of the symptoms of growth hormone deficiency:
- Gaining weight in the form of fatty tissue around the middle of the body
- Diminished muscle mass
- Less bone density
- Anxiety and depression
- Issues with memory, attention/concentration, and the speed at which the brain can process input
- Reduced cardiac function
- Lowered insulin sensitivity
- Premature mortality
These are but a few examples of the adverse impacts that low growth hormone levels can have on a person. A given individual might have other indications of growth hormone deficiency that are not on this list. It is best to have a professional evaluation of one’s growth hormone levels and the possible need for supplementation.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
An Overview of Human Growth Hormone
If a person did not have human growth hormone (HGH), one could never grow from a baby to an adolescent to an adult. As an individual progresses through childhood, the body makes less and less HGH.
Even when a person stops growing, HGH provides beneficial functions for the body. This hormone helps the body work well, for example, HGH:
- Controls the creation of new cells to replace the ones that deteriorate with time
- Helps to metabolize fat
- Regulates muscle growth
- Protects bone strength
When the body loses the ability to regenerate and repair damaged cells, a person can feel tired all the time. He can develop sexual wellness issues. Without changes in diet, he can pack on the pounds, as his metabolism slows. It might take longer for him to bounce back after being sick or getting hurt. On the face, throat, and other areas, the skin begins to sag, making a person look older.
What Our Clients Say About Growth Hormone Therapy
People who are asking whether growth hormone supplements work can watch our client testimonial videos. Anyone can write words and claim that their clients said them, but prospective clients can watch past clients speaking their mind, so viewers know that their comments are authentic.
- A client who has been a customer of HealthGAINS for over 10 years and is now in his mid-sixties, raves that he has much more energy than before—thanks to HGH injections. He used to be tired all the time (and the condition was getting worse every year). Now he has the energy to keep up with his wife, who is more than 25 years younger than him.
- Several clients report that they have more energy for their workouts, they are no longer depressed or unhappy with their appearance, their belly fat disappeared, and they have improved libido after HealthGAINS hormone therapy.
The results will vary from one person to the next. The only way to know what HGH treatments can do is for a person to try them.
Click to contact our specialist today
How We Administer HGH Therapy
At HealthGAINS, we only use bioidentical hormones, which are the most effective and safest human growth hormones available. Our certified HGH doctors administer the therapy, which we customize treatments to each client’s goals and needs. Our physicians have decades of experience providing HGH treatments.
There are many products online that offer cheaper items (like pills and powders) without the need for an injection or a doctor’s prescription. The only valid and legal form of legitimate HGH is through a doctor’s prescription and by injection. We do not use a one-size-fits-all approach to HGH therapy.
Complete a Free Consultation form now
We tailor our prescriptions to a patient’s lifestyle and needs. There can be differences in the dosage, the amount of time that a person will be on HGH therapy, and the types of HGH therapy an individual is prescribed.
Typically, a person begins the process of HGH therapy by meeting with a HealthGAINS practitioner for a consultation. We will perform a physical examination and draw some blood. Based on the lab test results and other data, we will create a customized treatment plan. We provide state-of-the-art health services in a comfortable, upscale setting for a patient’s convenience.
Call HealthGAINS today at (305) 912-8828 to get started.