Have you heard the buzz about HGH or Human Growth Hormone Therapy and “Turning Back the Clock?” Many high profile entrepreneurs and celebrities have been using, and/or supporting research into the anti-aging benefits of supplemental Human Growth Hormone.
HGH has a long history of being used to help men and women age optimally. Its use has also not been without controversy. However, in recent years there has been more and more research that supports the use of HGH Therapy to slow aging.
Top Five Benefits of Human Growth Hormone Therapy.
- Increases muscle growth
- Your ability to build lean muscle is fueled by HGH. Growth hormone therapy can increase your ability to build muscle, which in turn raises your metabolism, increases your strength and stamina, and helps you burn more fat!
- Strengthens Bones
- Age-related osteoporosis, or “bone loss,” is a serious problem among adults, particularly women. HGH is a key factor in strengthening bones and preventing the onset of osteoporosis. Growth hormone therapy can also help injured bones heal faster, and help to prevent fractures that can often be debilitating in older adults.
- Helps with Weight Loss
- Supplemental HGH can help you lose weight in several ways. But, mainly it increases “lipolysis,” or your body’s ability to break down, rather than store fat.
- Improves Sleep
- Growth hormone helps to regulate normal sleep patterns. HGH is also produced mainly during periods of deep sleep, so if you are HGH deficient, you are getting a double “whammy” of poor sleep, and all of its related health issues, and further decreases in your HGH level!
- Improve Sexual Performance
- While HGH does not directly cure erectile dysfunction, increasing your HGH levels could have a positive impact on sexual performance. Increased HGH leads to increased testosterone production, which can improve sexual wellness. Also, HGH therapy could help improve conditions such as obesity and diabetes, which are linked to erectile dysfunction.
For a free consultation, call (305) 682-1818
Human Growth Hormone and the Aging Process
HGH is produced by your pituitary gland. It is what facilitates and regulates the way you grow from a child to an adult.
HGH gets produced throughout your life but at steadily declining rates. It is this known progressive drop in HGH levels that led researchers to speculate that HGH plays a role, not only in growing but in “aging.”
If HGH is what makes us grow from kids to adults, why does our body still produce HGH once we are “all grown up?” Simple. Without HGH we would quickly just wither and die. HGH is necessary for the repair of damaged cells and replacement of dead ones.
Due to high HGH levels, the energy and vitality we relate to “youth,” is really your ability to replace cells almost as quickly as they die or get damaged. As you get older, it isn’t that you are doing more damage over time to your body causing weakness and fatigue – less HGH lowers your body’s ability to produce new cells.
We are still making new discoveries every day about the role growth hormone plays in the aging process. We may soon prove that it is the secret to cellular aging and death. We may not know for sure how and why HGH can reverse or slow the aging process, but what we do know is that HGH therapy can help you to age better, so you can continue to do the things that you love in life!