Hormone Therapy & Sexual Health Benefits:
- Weight Loss and Proper Body Mass – As hormone levels decline, the body tends to store more fat, and build less lean muscle.
- Bone Density – Declining hormones, particularly HGH, can lead to brittle bones, or osteoporosis. The lack of testosterone in also leads to bone loss.
- Energy and Vitality – Declining levels of HGH, Thyroid hormone, and the sex hormones, all lead to loss of energy, optimizing for any or all of them, improves vitality.
- Anti-inflammatory – HRT, particularly testosterone optimization, has an anti-inflammatory effect. This can improve joint health and back pain. In fact, HRT has been shown to LOWER the risk of cardiovascular disease and certain cancers, and this anti-inflammatory effect may be part of the reason why.
- Cognition – HRT in both men and women improves cognition, aids memory, and clears up feelings of “brain fog” that often occur as you age.
- Emotional well-being – Both men and women are more prone to depression, anxiety, and mood swings as they get older, and both can benefit from HRT to return to a more even keel.
- Improved Libido – Hormone Therapy can improve libido or sex drive.
- Treats Erectile Dysfunction –Our GAINSWave therapy has been shown to improved erectile function, and/or other sexual wellness issues.
- Improves the penis size – Our Gains Enhancement procedures have shown to increase the length and or girth of the penis
- Increases sensitivity: Or male enhancement programs can improve sensitivity during intercourse
Step 1: Comprehensive Lab Work
The first step of our hormone replacement therapy program is preliminary blood work. We need to run comprehensive diagnostics to check your hormone levels and to determine how to best restore balance to those levels and optimize your health.
We offer a variety of locations that can provide the proper blood tests, or for Florida clients who reside in Miami-Dade and Broward, we provide a mobile phlebotomy service. Simply contact wellness adviser for specifics: (866) 540-3555
Step 2 – Medical Evaluation
You’ll meet face-to-face with one of HealthGains’ board certified doctors to discuss your lab results, and needs so the doctor can recommend an HRT and sexual health treatment that’s right for you.
We highly recommend you come to our main clinic in Miami to see one of our directors and gain access to a wealth of state-of-the-art physicians. If you decide to fly out, you may qualify for certain travel reimbursements, just speak to a wellness adviser for more details: (866) 540-3555.
Step 3: Customized Treatment Plan
After your doctor has reviewed your lab work and completed your medical evaluation, they will then create a customized plan that enhances your sex life and every other aspect of your life. Next, you’ll get your medications and begin implementing your doctor’s recommendations.
Next, you’ll get your hormone prescription and receive your male enhancement treatment and watch how it transform your life.
The final cost of your HRT and sexual health treatment plan is based on a number of factors including program length, medications used and supplements. HealthGAINS does not provide exact pricing until you’ve seen a doctor. Why? Because all of our plans are different. We pride ourselves on our customization options.