What is the Phoenix Pro?
The Phoenix Pro is the most effective at-home acoustic device ever created.
The Phoenix Pro uses advanced soundwaves to break up the plaque within the penis’s blood vessels while regenerating new blood vessels via angiogenesis, treating the source of ED.
Men that aren’t experiencing erectile dysfunction can also use the Phoenix Pro to BOOST their performance.
With over 40 medical studies performed on acoustic therapy, you’ll enjoy the superior and proven results.
Wave goodbye to pesky side-effects like headaches, blurry vision and even the risk of stroke!
Follow your custom-tailored protocol provided by our physicians to maximize results at home.
Drug & Surgery
Breakaway from the chains of those little blue pills, and the pain of surgery.
You’ll be able to enjoy the benefits and test out the results on the same day of treatments.
No needles, pain, or invasion.Only results!
- Maximizes blood flow
- Strengthens erections
- Increases sensitivity
- Decreases refractory time
- Eliminates the need for pills
How it works
This Phoenix Pro emits 20k pulses of acoustic sound waves into certain parts of the male member to optimize performance naturally.
Combined with a specially created, custom-tailored protocol for each patient, the Phoenix Pro is able to break up plaque formation in blood vessels and stimulate the growth of new blood vessels in the penis.
This increases the blood flow to the penis and improves sexual function. In addition, the procedure activates the growth of new nerve tissue in the penis. This process, called neurogenesis, enhances sensitivity in the penis.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I get the Phoenix Pro?
The Phoenix Pro can only be purchased from a licensed physician at HealthGAINS. To order yours, simply schedule a consultation. During the consult, we’ll ask you about any obstacles that you’re looking to overcome, teach you how to use the device for self-treatment and even provide you with a custom-tailored protocol to follow for the treatment.
Is this device legitimate?
Yes. The Phoenix Pro is an FDA registered and follows the safe and proven protocols published in numerous acoustic study clinical studies.
See Studies Here:
- Radial Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy Versus Ultrasound Therapy in the Treatment of Plantar Fasciitis.
- Shockwave therapy as first-line treatment for Peyronie’s disease: a prospective study.
- Is Low-Intensity Shock Wave a Favorable Modality in The Treatment of Peyronie’s Disease?
- The Basic Physics of Waves, Soundwaves, and Shockwaves for Erectile Dysfunction.
- Evaluation of clinical efficacy, safety, and patient satisfaction rate after low-intensity extracorporeal shockwave therapy for the treatment of male erectile dysfunction: an Australian first open-label single-arm prospective clinical trial.
- Low-intensity extracorporeal shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction after radical prostatectomy: a review of preclinical studies.
- Low-intensity Extracorporeal Shock Wave Treatment Improves Erectile Function: A Systematic Review and Meta-analysis.
- Erectile Dysfunction Treatment Using Focused Linear Low-Intensity Extracorporeal Shockwaves: Single-Blind, Sham-Controlled, Randomized Clinical Trial.
- Low-intensity shock wave therapy for erectile dysfunction and the influence of disease duration.
- Twelve-Month Efficacy and Safety of Low-Intensity Shockwave Therapy for Erectile Dysfunction in Patients Who Do Not Respond to Phosphodiesterase Type 5 Inhibitors
Will it make my penis bigger?
Because acoustic therapy revitalizes the blood vessels within the penis and promotes the growth of additional vessels, the penis is able to be filled with more blood. Although this makes the penis look fuller and more robust, it does not change the actual length of the penis.
When will I see results?
Results vary on the level of erectile dysfunction that you’re experiencing. Those with mild symptoms will enjoy results sooner than those with severe. That being said, most users experience noticeable results within the first 90 days.
How long does the treatment take?
Treatment is only 20 minutes. A HealthGAINS licensed physician will create a custom treatment routine for you.
Does it hurt?
People have varying levels of pain tolerance and many can perform the treatment with little discomfort. For those who are more sensitive, we provide and recommend the use of a topical numbing cream, and a sample is even included with the purchase of your Phoenix Pro. The majority of Pro users experience no pain at all.
Can I use this device for other conditions?
In addition to Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s disease, acoustic therapy is used to optimize Cellulite, Tennis Elbow, and Rotator Cuff Injuries.
How do I use the Phoenix Pro?
The Phoenix Pro is the most powerful and advanced at-home acoustic device solution for erectile dysfunction and optimization. Because it is so powerful, it is only available for purchase through a licensed physician. Once you receive yours, you’ll receive detailed instructions, which may vary based on your condition and goals.