Testosterone for Libido
Lowered testosterone affects every man individually, and what one man may consider a low libido another may view as satisfactory.
Regardless of this wide spectrum, when a lack of sexual desire or unsatisfactory performance becomes an issue, it’s time to consider testosterone therapy. Symptoms of declining testosterone include not only changes in sexual patterns, but also:
- Changes in Sleeping Habits – Sleep disturbances may be attributed to a variety of causes, but in aging men, bouts of insomnia may be a sign of low testosterone.
- Emotional Alterations – Find yourself experiencing a lack of motivation, depression or memory loss?
- Changes in Your Body – Lowered testosterone levels may produce physical symptoms outside of lowered sex drive. These include developing excess body fat and hair loss.
According to the July 2013 edition of “The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism,” testosterone therapy has shown to dramatically increase sex drive, improve sexual performance while boosting and stabilizing mood and strength levels.
Testosterone and sex drive seem to have a direct connection as this hormone not only boosts testosterone receptors, but also improves mental outlooks. Mental health and sexual performance are directly related, which suggests testosterone for libido enhancement can increase sex drive through direct and indirect avenues.
Testosterone Therapy – Regain Your Virility
I’s vital to speak with your physician to confirm low testosterone levels, and to eliminate the possibility of other disorders. However, there is hope. Increasing your libido and sexual performance is within reach through testosterone therapy.
Treatments range from applying topical creams to oral supplementation. Each treatment has its benefits and drawbacks. Therefore, speak with your doctor and regain the virility, youthfulness and satisfaction of enhanced sexual desire.
Firmer & stronger erections with Gains Enhancement®
The Gains Enhancement is one of many exciting new procedures that is all natural and uses a person’s own blood-derived platelet rich plasma (PRP). By isolating the PRP and injecting back into the body, we are allocating these regenerative properties in places where we need growth and rejuvenation.
An immediate increase in girth is observable, however it takes 1-2 weeks to see results.* The full benefits are achieved in three months. Most men report an increase in length and girth. Because of the increase in circulation and new capillaries, men who still require PDE5 inhibitors like Viagra, Cialis or Levitra will find The Gains Enhancement® will help their effectiveness.
Patients have reported the following after receiving treatment:
- Increased blood flow to the penis
- Better quality, firmer, stronger erections
- Better sensitivity
- Since PRP is derived from your own body, there have never been any reported systemic side effects.
For package pricing Please call (866) 540-3555.
We will never share your information. All information is kept confidential.