Serving ED Patients in Weston and all of Broward County:
- 1 What is Erectile Dysfunction and What are the Treatment Options for ED?
- 2 Causes and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
- 3 ED Treatment Options in Weston, FL
- 4 Weston Erectile Dysfunction Consultation
- 5 Weston ED Treatment Testimonials & Reviews
- 6 Find an Erectile Dysfunction Specialist in Weston
- 7 Weston ED Treatment FAQs
- 8 Weston Erectile Dysfunction Clinic Location
What is Erectile Dysfunction and What are the Treatment Options for ED?
Erectile dysfunction (ED), also known as impotence, is the medical condition that refers to the inability for a man to achieve or sustain an erection. ED often occurs either in moments before or during a sexual experience. The normal blood flow that is sent to the blood vessels in the male member that creates a full erection is either not sent or not sent in a sufficient flow to maintain the erection throughout the full duration of sexual intercourse. The results can be a softer erection that may last through the duration of sexual intercourse, a rigid erection that loses its rigidity mid coitus or the complete inability to achieve an erection.
50% of men aged 30-65 will experience some form of ED and this percentage increases as men age beyond 65. With the increase in cases of ED, advances in erectile dysfunction treatment options are created everyday.
What are the treatment options for ED in Weston, FL? A Weston ED specialist can provide a number of effective ED treatment options to maintain your sex life. Impotence sufferers may be given a simple prescription for erectile dysfunction treatment pills, or may receive a more permanent solution to their symptoms of ED.
Causes and Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction
Curing ED can often be a tall task as many health and lifestyle factors can contribute to erectile dysfunction. A healthy erection is the result of a trigger between the brain and the genitals, in response to a sexual stimulus, that sends blood to the vessels in the penis in preparation for a sexual experience. When there is an impediment in the trigger to send blood to the penis or a block of sufficient blood flow, the results will be one of three symptoms of ED:
- An erection that does not achieve full blood flow – resulting in a softer erection
- An erection that loses blood flow after a certain amount of time that can result in losing an erection during sexual intercourse
- The complete inability to achieve a sufficient erection for sexual intercourse
What causes ED? The inability to achieve or sustain the necessary blood flow to fill the vessels in the penis for sexual intercourse can be the result of a number of varying health or lifestyle factors. Some patients may be experiencing the effects of aging, while others may be able to control and even avoid certain habits that can cause erectile dysfunction. To avoid erectile dysfunction, do what you can to limit your exposure to these causes of ED that are optional:
- Blood thinning medications
- Aging (ask your doctor about age related ED treatments)
- Lack of exercise
- Consistent or excessive alcohol or drug use
- Injury or trauma to the genitals or a part of the body that affects the genitals
ED Treatment Options in Weston, FL
Our Weston ED Clinic offers the latest ED treatment options available that are safe and effective treatments for patients of all ages. Each treatment has patient safety at the top of mind and because of the correlation between ED and blood flow disorders, each treatment is safe for patients with diabetes or a pre-existing heart condition.
- P-Shot – Priapus Shot (P-Shot) is a quick treatment for ED takes advantage of the healing factors found in the patient’s own blood. By taking a small blood sample and separating the healing factors in the blood with a centrifuge and injecting the blood back into the patient’s genitals, P-Shot uses the PRP (Platelet Rich Plasma) healing tactic to effectively cure symptoms of ED. Patients are given a local anesthetic to make the treatment completely pain free and patients may even experience a few added inches in length and girth!
- Gains Enhancement – Gains Enhancement is the combination of the two most effective ED treatments available. By utilizing the sustainable growth and healing of the audio waves and the growth and healing factors from PRP, GAINSWave + P-Shot is our most effective and popular Weston ED treatment option. Patients are even more likely to see lasting growth without the risks of surgery or oral medications.
- GAINSWave – Our own proprietary ED treatment, GAINSWave utilizes the healing and growth promoting abilities of audio waves. The treatment is completely pain free and works to stimulate and awaken the blood vessels in the penis to promote the necessary blood flow for a stronger and healthier erection. The results are quick and permanent.
Weston Erectile Dysfunction Consultation
The first step in curing your ED is scheduling a consultation with a local Weston ED doctor. During your consultation, your men’s health specialist will perform a physical examination to see what may be causing your ED symptoms. After the examination and a discussion regarding your medical history and your lifestyle factors that could cause your impotence, your doctor will go over the ED solutions that will best work for your unique situation.
Weston ED Treatment Testimonials & Reviews
“I’ve tried other forms of ED treatments and it just didn’t feel natural. Taking pills every time my wife and I had sex was a real mood killer and made me feel a bit dizzy. I decided to go with the full Gains Enhancement treatment and haven’t regretted it since. I knew I was in good hands from moment one and my wife and I couldn’t be happier with the results.” Joe H., 53
“I felt compelled to write this testimonial after my husband’s GAINSWave treatment, because it’s been just as beneficial for me as it has for him. Not only has sex with him been a lot more fun, but ever since his ED treatment, he has felt so much better. His mood has improved and it has really impacted every facet of his life from waking up easier and doing better at work to having the energy to help around the house. Plus, I didn’t have to worry about any of the harmful side effects that women can experience with other ED treatments. Ladies, don’t let your husband’s ED affect your relationship. This Weston ED clinic has the nicest and most knowledgeable staff to help bring back the man in your life.” Savannah W., 55
“Guys, this ED clinic is the real deal. I remember always laughing at the ads and commercials I’d see on TV. It wasn’t until I started experiencing symptoms of ED that it wasn’t a laughing matter. That’s when I started doing research to see if there were any legitimate cures for ED and that’s when I found that Weston had its own ED clinic. After my P-Shot, I’ve had no side effects except for stronger and even longer erections.” Richard B., 45
Find an Erectile Dysfunction Specialist in Weston
You’ve done the work to “find an ED clinic near me”, now you are looking for the most convenient and most qualified erectile dysfunction specialists in Weston and all of Broward county. Lucky for you, you have landed on a clinic that is led by a global leader in erectile dysfunction and men’s health treatments, Dr. Richard Gaines. Dr. Gaines has dedicated his professional career to providing men with quality solutions to their ED complications and thus each one of his clinics is run with the highest level of professionalism and medical excellence. Rest assured that scheduling a consultation with our Weston ED Clinic will ensure that your sexual health is in the best possible care.
Weston ED Treatment FAQs
What are the side effects of Weston ED treatments?
We are proud to say that through the advancements of our ED treatments and expertly trained and knowledgeable staff that our treatments do not have side effects. Other treatments, especially ED treatment pills, can carry harmful side effects.
How much do ED treatments cost in Weston, FL?
The costs of ED treatments in Weston can vary depending upon the severity of the symptoms. To get a full estimate on the cost of your ED treatment, we recommend scheduling a consultation with one of our ED specialists to get an exact quote that is based on your medical history and physical examination.
How do I know which ED treatment I need?
While the symptoms of ED are easy to self-diagnose, the right treatment should be decided by an ED specialist after a complete consultation. After a physical examination and a discussion of your symptoms, an ED specialist will know which treatment(s) is/are required to give you the best chance for a quick and effective recovery from erectile dysfunction.
Can my erectile dysfunction be cured?
Yes! Your ED symptoms can be completely reversed – as long as you follow the instructions of your ED doctor and choose a trusted ED clinic.
Which ED treatment is the safest?
The safety of an ED treatment relies less on the method of treatment and more on the source of the treatment. If you rely on a less legitimate male clinic or over the counter alternatives to ED treatments, you leave yourself at risk to serious side effects. Our male medical clinic specializes in providing non-surgical sexual medicine to cure sexual impotence rather than rely on painful and risky surgeries that most urologists go to cure impotence.
Weston Erectile Dysfunction Clinic Location
237 N. Commerce Parkway Suite 3
Weston, Florida 33326
Treat Your ED Symptoms and Improve Your Sex Life Today
Our Weston ED Clinic is conveniently located and our expert staff is ready treat your ED symptoms so that you can reclaim your sex life. Call our office at (866) 540-3555 to schedule your consultation now.