If you’re having difficulty concentrating like you used to, or you’re not able to build your muscles mass and maintain it like before, you may be experiencing some symptoms of male menopause (known as andropause). If so, Sermorelin therapy could be the right course of action for you.
What are the Benefits of Sermorelin Therapy?
Sermorelin, a hormone releasing factor helps encourage the production of HGH, testosterone and other hormones. In turn, you’ll start to see some of the following:
- Increased Energy & Stamina
- Improved Skin Texture & Elasticity
- Better Sleep and Reduced Sleep Disturbance
- Healthier Cardiovascular & Immune System
- Improved Bone Density & Strength
- Loss of Body Fat & Helping Prevent Weight Gain
- Increased Muscle Mass and Ability Rebuild Lost Muscle
- Increase in Sex Drive, Sexual Potency & Frequency
- Improved Mental Function, Focus & Concentration
Sermorelin is only available via a doctor’s prescription. At HealthGAINS our doctors do not prescribe sermorelin unless a hormone deficiency is present. If you have optimal hormones already, then you will most likely not qualify for hormone replacement therapy.
Do I Need Sermorelin Therapy?
To determine if sermorelin therapy is for you, you’d need to undergo our lab panel to see if sermorelin therapy will be effective for you.
Upon analyzing your blood work, HealthGAINS will schedule an appointment with a doctor if necessary. From there, you’ll be started on a customizable sermorelin plan to make you feel young again. It’s a fairly straightforward process, and be there to walk you through each step of the process.
What’s the First Step?
The first step to feeling like you again, is contacting HealthGAINS, our specialists can see if sermorelin hormone replacement can improve your health. Or you can give us a call at (866) 540-3555. You never know unless you ask, so make sure you speak to one of our health specialists today!