The benefits of HGH injections are many, and have been very well documented in medical literature. In 1990, Daniel Rudman, MD, published a landmark study that was the first to show the benefits of HGH for adults. The study, which was published in the prestigious New England Journal of Medicine clearly showed the benefits of HGH, including increased muscle tone, loss of fat, and regenerated skin quality.
Since then, the use of HGH by age management physicians has become increasingly wide spread. Such HGH physicians and the patients continue to document and report many positive benefits of HGH therapy.
Benefits of HGH include:
- HGH benefits the metabolism of fat and its conversion to energy, resulting in a leaner body and increased energy levels.
- HGH benefits sleep patterns by improving deep REM-sleep, resulting in improved brain functioning, decreased risk of obesity, and better mood.
- HGH benefits libido and sexual performance
- HGH benefits the cardiovascular system, cholesterol profiles, and immune system.
HGH has also been shown to:
- Help lower blood pressure
- Help lower cholesterol
- Decrease insulin resistance and improve fat metabolism
- Improve bone density
- Increase lean muscle mass
- Increase skin health
- Slow hair loss
Also see our article on: Is HGH Therapy Safe?