- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Bellevue
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 HGH Deficiency Side Effects
- 4 How Patients Benefit from HGH Therapy
- 5 HGH Therapy Benefits for Women
- 6 HGH Therapy Benefits for Men
- 7 The Different HGH Treatments in Bellevue
- 8 What are the Side Effects of Growth Hormone Injections?
- 9 How the Standard HGH Consultation in Bellevue Looks
- 10 Bellevue HGH Clinic Reviews
- 11 Find a Bellevue HGH Clinic in Your Area
- 12 Bellevue HGH Treatment FAQs
- 13 Allow Our Bellevue HGH Clinics to Restore Your Optimal Health and Wellness
- 14 Bellevue Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Bellevue
HealthGAINS is reimagining the way that we look at hormone deficiencies. Not only are we able to diagnose more forms of hormone deficiencies more effectively and sooner, but we’re now able to provide safe and efficient treatments for those patients to achieve hormonal balance. Dr. Richard Gaines, a world renowned hormones specialist, founded HealthGAINS with the vision of giving patients around the country better access to high quality medical experts and equipment. Realizing that goal with HealthGAINS clinics in nearly every state, Dr. Gaines is continuing to strive for greater excellence in all of his clinics by staying on top of hormone therapy best practices. If you are noticing any of the signs of an HGH deficiency, contact your local Columbus HealthGAINS clinic to receive the best possible care.
What is HGH Therapy?
HGH therapy is the diagnosis and treatment of a human growth hormone deficiency. An HGH deficiency occurs when our bodies cease to produce a sufficient amount of growth hormones to function at its optimal level.
The human growth hormone is responsible for the production of all of our bodies’ cells, the development of our body and mind and a number of other vital functions. When we do not have the optimal levels of growth hormones in our bodies, we start to feel what is commonly referred to as the effects of aging.
Treatments for HGH deficiencies are focused on introducing external growth hormones into the body to return it to a healthier state. HGH therapy works to introduce a sufficient level of growth hormones via a safe and minimally invasive injection, so our bodies can continue to properly develop, create new skin tissue and bone and muscle mass, sleep better, think sharper and maintain healthy immune and cardiovascular systems.
HGH Deficiency Side Effects
As arguably the single most important hormone in our bodies, the human growth hormone play an extremely crucial role in our development as youths and gives us the strength, energy and mental acuity to function at our best as adults. When our bodies start to slow in the production of growth hormones from the natural effects of aging or as a result of an injury or illness, we will experience one or more of these symptoms –
- Poor skin health (sagging skin)
- Longer recoveries from injuries and illnesses
- Slowed metabolism
- Loss of bone density and muscle mass production
- Risk of sexual health issues for men
- Decrease in libido
- Fatigue and weakness throughout the body
- Loss of energy and stamina
- Drop in brain function
How Patients Benefit from HGH Therapy
When we are young, the reason we feel so energized, strong and healthy, is because of the number of hormones flowing through our bodies. Hormones, such as HGH, play a key role in keeping us happy and healthy. Without a steady flow of HGH, we start to feel groggy, sluggish and weak. By introducing external bioidentical hormones into the body, HealthGAINS HGH specialists in Bellevue are able to return patients’ bodies back to their most healthy states. HGH therapy can provide patients with these benefits –
- Higher levels of energy and stamina
- Patients will sleep better leading to happier moods, higher metabolism and improved brain function
- Higher libido
- Patients will have a healthier immune system
- Cardiovascular health will improve
- Lower cholesterol levels and improved blood pressure
- Patients will be less resistant to insulin
- The skin will tighten and become more vibrant
- Hair loss will slow down
- Improved bone density and lean muscle mass production
HGH Therapy Benefits for Women
Growth hormones play a vital role in everybody’s lives. From having the strength to grind through another workout to maintaining your stamina throughout the day to go from board meetings in the morning to parent teacher conferences at night and still have the energy to tuck your little ones in at night. Women of all ages require a great deal of strength, energy and mental clarity to make the most of their days. This means there’s simply no time to slow down from a growth hormone deficiency. If you notice any of the symptoms of a growth hormone deficiency, contact your local Bellevue growth hormone doctor today.
HGH Therapy Benefits for Men
Whether you’re dad or grandad, businessman or wanderer, life doesn’t slow down for your health issues. It’s a competitive world out there and if you’re going to stay at the top and continue to chase your dreams, your mental and physical health needs to be of the utmost importance. Don’t let your growth hormone deficiency hold you back, contact HealthGAINS in Bellevue today.
The Different HGH Treatments in Bellevue
HealthGAINS specializes in only the safest forms of growth hormone therapies (bioidentical hormone therapy). By solely using bioidentical hormones, hormones derived from natural sources, we offer our patients the safest and most effective care for their HGH deficiencies. Each growth hormone treatment we offer has been clinically tested to improve a patient’s growth hormone levels and address each symptom of HGH deficiencies.
- Ipamorelin Injections – Ipamorelin is the latest in HGH treatment therapy. As a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP), Ipamorelin works by triggering the body’s own natural HGH production process. In this way, Ipamorelin relies on the body to naturally correct its own imbalance, making it extremely safe and effective.
- Sermorelin Injections – Another great HGH treatment that utilizes GHRPs, Sermorelin again allows for the patient’s own natural growth hormone releasing process to balance out the their body’s hormone levels and achieve the rejuvenating benefits of healthy growth hormone levels. Sermorelin helps patients grow lean muscle, lose weight and improve their overall health.
- HGH Therapy – HGH therapy involves injecting bioidentical growth hormones directly into the patient. It is the fastest and most direct form of HGH therapy and yields highly effective results. By utilizing bioidentical hormones, HGH doctors can avoid nearly all risks of hormone treatments, while still helping patients achieve better health.
What are the Side Effects of Growth Hormone Injections?
Because of the vital role that growth hormones play in our bodies development and overall function, it is not a treatment that should be taken lightly. While most modern forms of HGH therapy are extremely safe, it is still recommended that you visit a certified HGH doctor to receive the safest possible care. Certain people, often athletes looking to gain a competitive edge over their competition, will look for less legitimate (illegal) forms of HGH therapy that have either not been prescribed by a doctor, or have been illegally prescribed by a doctor in order to amplify their bodies’ growth. By adding an abnormal amount of growth hormones into the body, illegal forms of HGH injections can cause serious side effects such as nerve, muscle or joint pain, carpal tunnel, high cholesterol, numbness and swelling near the sight of the injection.
HealthGAINS avoids these risks of side effects by strictly utilizing bioidentical hormones that match the body’s own natural growth hormones. We also thoroughly test each patient as to only administer the proper doses of HGH to deliver safe and effective treatments.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
How the Standard HGH Consultation in Bellevue Looks
Your HGH consultation will focus on understanding your situation, establishing a proper diagnosis, informing you of the various treatment options that are available and establishing a plan for treatment moving forward.
When you meet with your Bellevue HGH therapy doctor, they will take the time to get to know your symptoms, medical history and perform the necessary hormone levels tests to establish a diagnosis. Once the diagnosis has been made, your Bellevue HGH doctor will work with you to create a treatment plan that will effectively balance out your growth hormone levels and return you to your most natural and healthy state.
Bellevue HGH Clinic Reviews
“HGH therapy changed my life. Before my HGH treatment, I was a shell of my former self. I didn’t have the energy to get through my workdays effectively, let alone take time to pursue my passions and hobbies. HealthGAINS helped me reestablish myself as a professional and reclaim my social life.” — Brodie H., 46
“Before my growth hormone treatment with HealthGAINS, I just couldn’t focus. I was constantly forgetting something or spacing out at work. Once my boss started to notice a difference in my productivity, I knew I had to do something. My HGH specialist was very friendly and knowledgeable. I felt very comfortable with the treatment plan that we came up with and for good reason. I feel as sharp as I’ve ever been, I’ve slept better, I feel younger and I’ve even lost a few pounds since my Ipamorelin session.” — Veronica W., 55
“HealthGAINS really pulled through. Their staff was so kind and easy to work with. The HGH doctor really took his time explaining the process and informing me on how each treatment would relieve my growth hormone deficiency symptoms. It’s been 6 months since my HGH injection and I’ve noticed a difference in my energy levels, strength and my doctor has been impressed with my cardiovascular health as well.” — Jarrod B., 58
Find a Bellevue HGH Clinic in Your Area
Don’t settle for less when your health is on the line. Growth hormones are too vital to settle for less, cut corners or find the cheapest option. HealthGAINS is equipped with the best medical technology to treat even the most severe of growth hormone deficiencies, but even more importantly, we are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to diagnose and treat any case of HGH imbalance. We maintain the safest practices and the most effective strategies for all of our HGH therapy treatments. HealthGAINS is focused on more than just saving you money, we focus on saving you your quality of life. Contact your Bellevue HealthGAINS clinic to schedule your consultation today.
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Bellevue HGH Treatment FAQs
What is the average age of a growth hormone therapy patient?
The most common HGH patients we serve are in their 40s and 50s, however we have treated patients as young 30 and as old as 97 successfully.
What does a treatment for growth hormone cost in Bellevue?
While patients should expect to pay between $1,200 and $1,500 for a growth hormone injection, treatments can range anywhere from $600 to $2,500 depending upon the patient’s medical history and the severity of the deficiency.
Can HGH treatments help with weight loss?
Yes! One of the key functions of the human growth hormone is to maintain the body’s metabolism. Thus, if a patient is suffering from a deficiency, they will likely have a slower metabolism which can cause weight gain. By treating the deficiency, HGH therapy can help improve a patient’s metabolism and ultimately help them lose weight.
When should I expect to start seeing the results of my HGH treatment?
Patients should expect to start seeing results from their HGH treatment no later than 2 weeks after the injection. HGH therapy is fairly comprehensive, so the full effects of the treatment may take up to 2 months to fully manifest.
Do you have to have a prescription for HGH therapy in Bellevue?
Yes. The controlled substance act was amended to include the use of anabolic steroids as an illegal act outside of a prescription for a recognized medical condition from a doctor.
Allow Our Bellevue HGH Clinics to Restore Your Optimal Health and Wellness
Join the thousands of patients that HealthGAINS has served by contacting our Bellevue office at (866) 540-3555 or scheduling an appointment online to find out what HGH therapy can do for you.
Bellevue Hormone Clinic Locations
Offering effective relief for patients suffering from declining levels of growth hormones in Bellevue and its surrounding areas: Newcastle, Issaquah, Sammamish, Redmond, Renton, Kent, Des Moines, Seattle, Lynnwood, Bothell, Cottage Lake, Tacoma, Mountlake Terrace, Kirkland, Auburn, Snoqualmie, Puyallup and Everett.
- 1310 116th Ave Ne Suite R Bellevue, WA 98004
- 2020 116th Ave Ne Ste 170 Bellevue, WA 98004
- 15611 Bel-Red Rd Suite C Bellevue, WA 98008
- 550 17th Ave Ste 200 Seattle, WA 98122
- 1229 Madison St Ste 610 Seattle, WA 98104
- 1101 Madison St Ste 306 Seattle, WA 98104
- 12911 120th Ave Ne Ste D60 Kirkland, WA 98034
- 6300 9th Ave Ne 360 Seattle, WA 98115
- 450 Nw Gilman Blvd Ste 101 Issaquah, WA 98027
- 920 N 1st Street Renton, WA 98057
- 5414 Barnes Ave Nw 2 Seattle, WA 98107
- 5300 Tallman Ave Nw Seattle, WA 98107
- 21616 76th Ave W Suite 207 Edmonds, WA 98026
- 1 E Main St Ste 130 Auburn, WA 98002