- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Arlington
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 Side Effects of a Growth Hormone Imbalance
- 4 HGH Therapy Benefits
- 5 HGH Therapy Treatment Benefits for Women
- 6 HGH Therapy Treatment Benefits for Men
- 7 The Different Treatments for HGH Deficiencies in Arlington
- 8 What are the Side Effects of HGH Treatments?
- 9 Your HGH Therapy Consultation in Arlington
- 10 Arlington HGH Therapy Treatment Testimonials
- 11 Find a Growth Hormone Clinic in Arlington
- 12 FAQs for Arlington HGH Therapy Treatments
- 13 Our Arlington HGH Clinics Offer Quick and Effective Relief for our HGH Deficient Patients
- 14 Arlington Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Arlington
HealthGAINS is a U.S. leader in hormone therapy treatments. Led by globally recognized hormones specialist, Dr. Richard Gaines, HealthGAINS is focused on providing the best possible treatments for hormone deficiencies. Seen as a major deficit, HealthGAINS is working to expand their clinics across the country to offer patients suffering from low hormone levels safe and effective treatments. Our hormones play such vital roles in our bodies as the messengers that trigger nearly all of our bodies functions. A deficiency renders patients lesser versions of themselves. Contact your local Arlington HealthGAINS clinic to treat your HGH deficiency and reclaim your best self.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone (HGH) therapy is the introduction of external growth hormones in the body in order to balance out a patient’s HGH levels. HGH doctors in Arlington, will first test their patients for HGH deficiencies. After analysing the results of their hormone levels test, the doctor will be able to properly diagnose the deficiency and prescribe the necessary dose of growth hormones to correct the imbalance.
HGH treatments involve either the injection of growth hormones directly or a peptide that triggers the body’s natural HGH releasing process. Both treatments are effective at limiting and treating the side effects of growth hormone deficiencies.
Side Effects of a Growth Hormone Imbalance
As the human growth hormone is responsible for generating and regenerating all of our body’s cells, a growth hormone deficiency is very noticeable. The growth hormone is arguably the single most important hormone in our bodies. When we are young, we are full of hormones and extremely healthy. As we age, our bodies reduce their hormone production. This reduction in hormone release is essentially why we feel “older” as we age. A growth hormone deficiency will lead patients to experiencing one or more of these symptoms –
- Poor skin health
- Longer recoveries from injuries and illnesses
- Slower metabolism – weight gain
- Loss in bone density and lean muscle
- Erectile dysfunction
- Less natural libido
- Weakness and fatigue
- Loss of energy and stamina
- Compromised brain functioning
HGH Therapy Benefits
By correcting a patient’s deficiency, HGH therapy can effectively treat all of the symptoms of a growth hormone imbalance. Many patients report feeling younger, stronger and healthier. If you begin to notice the signs of a human growth hormone deficiency, locate doctors who prescribe HGH in Arlington to experience these benefits of HGH therapy –
- Increased stamina and higher energy levels
- Improved quality of sleep leading to better moods, higher metabolism and improved brain function
- More natural libido
- Stronger immune and cardiovascular systems
- Decrease in blood pressure and cholesterol
- Less resistance to insulin
- Younger, more vibrant and taut skin
- Less hair loss
- Improved bone density and lean muscle mass production
HGH Therapy Treatment Benefits for Women
While women will not experience benefits of HGH therapy that are unique to their gender, it is certainly a beneficial treatment for women of all ages and lifestyles. From business leaders and students to stay at home mothers and talented artists, a growth hormone deficiency will equally impact a woman’s physical and mental capabilities and impact their overall health and wellness. HGH injections provide effective relief from your symptoms of aging and allow women to resume their best lives.
HGH Therapy Treatment Benefits for Men
Men can also experience life altering changes to their body and mind through effective HGH treatments. Men who are suffering from erectile dysfunction as a result of their HGH deficiency will likely see their sexual impotence disappear after an HGH therapy session. Contact your local HGH Arlington doctors to start feeling yourself again.
The Different Treatments for HGH Deficiencies in Arlington
HealthGAINS specializes in offering bioidentical HGH treatments. This means that we only use hormones that have been derived from natural sources (yams, soy, pigs, horses) instead of synthetic hormones. This not only eliminates the vast majority of risks associated with HGH therapy, but it also allows the body to more freely accept the benefits of the external hormones, making it more effective.
HGH treatments come in two forms – direct HGH injections and growth hormone releasing peptides (GHRP).
- Ipamorelin Injections – The latest in GHRP treatments, Ipamorelin is the safest form of HGH therapy available. By triggering the body’s HGH releasing process, Ipamorelin is extremely natural and effective. Choose Ipamorelin for your HGH deficiency to experience renewed strength, energy, brain function and general health.
- Sermorelin Injections – Sermorelin is an older, trusted form of GHRP therapy. A Sermorelin injection will release the necessary growth hormones to create a balanced level of hormones in the patient’s body and return them to their strongest and healthiest state.
- HGH Therapy – Direct injections of bioidentical human growth hormones will effectively treat an HGH deficiency. By giving patients the necessary growth hormones that they need to fulfill all of the required functions of growth hormones in the body, patients will experience life-altering changes from their HGH treatment.
What are the Side Effects of HGH Treatments?
HGH therapy and side effects have unfortunately become synonymous. This is as a result of professional, semi-professional and aspiring professional athletes abusing illegal forms of HGH in order to gain a competitive edge over other athletes.
To protect athletes and others, the Controlled Substance Act limits the use of HGH to only patients that have been prescribed FDA approved forms of HGH by a doctor for recognized medical purposes. This controls the abuse of growth hormone injections and limits the risks of side effects from HGH abuse.
At HealthGAINS, we only use the safest form of hormone therapy in bioidentical hormone therapy for our HGH treatments. We also stick to strict guidelines in testing and administering doses of HGH to nearly eliminate the risk of harmful side effects from HGH therapy.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
Your HGH Therapy Consultation in Arlington
Your consultation will focus on diagnosing your hormone deficiency and developing a treatment plan to balance out your body’s hormone levels. After going over your medical history and symptoms, your Arlington HGH doctor will administer a comprehensive blood test to analyse your hormone levels. Based on the results of your test, the HGH specialist will confidently be able to prescribe the right amount of HGH to get your body back in shape and help you feel stronger, younger and healthier in a matter of weeks.
Arlington HGH Therapy Treatment Testimonials
“My HGH deficiency kept me from doing the things I loved. Getting through a full day of work was a struggle, so coming home and trying a new recipe, going bowling or hitting the driving range was a stretch. My Arlington HGH specialist was able to give me a quick shot and within weeks, I felt like I was in college again. I felt so focused and had so much energy that my life became exponentially better. I would definitely recommend treating your growth hormone deficiency at HealthGAINS.” — Hugh W., 59
“I was experiencing very early signs of aging. When I met with my hormone specialist in Arlington, he was able to inform me that my diet and lifestyle was impacting my body’s HGH production and that’s what was making me feel so old. I chose Ipamorelin because it’s the latest treatment for HGH deficiencies and within a few weeks of my treatment, I started feeling better than my age.” — Ken R., 37
“As a teacher, my kids require me to be at my best at all times. When I started to lose my focus, I couldn’t trust that I could handle a group of 30 kids. I scheduled my treatment for the winter break and by the time break ended, I was feeling like myself again. I would recommend HealthGAINS because of how confident and efficient the staff was. They new exactly what I needed based on my symptoms and gave me quick and effective relief from my symptoms to get me back in my classroom.” — Nguyen P., 45
Find a Growth Hormone Clinic in Arlington
If you have been wondering, “Where can I find an HGH clinic in Arlington”, then you have found the right place. HealthGAINS is recognized as a national leader in hormone replacement therapy treatments and thought leadership. By way of Miami, our clinics’ success has swept across the nation. Find out why thousands of patients across the country have chosen HealthGAINS for their HGH deficiency treatments by contacting our Arlington office today.
FAQs for Arlington HGH Therapy Treatments
How old are the standard HGH therapy patients?
The average HGH therapy patient is around 48 years old. This is around the time when most patients start to notice the effects of aging that occur when their bodies start to decrease their HGH production. Patients at any age can experience an HGH deficiency and HealthGAINS provides treatments that are safe for pages as young as 30 and as old as 90+.
How much should I expect to pay for HGH therapy treatments in Arlington?
Ultimately the cost of growth hormone therapy will depend upon the patient’s gender and severity of deficiency. This makes the range of HGH treatments cost anywhere from $600 to $2,500. However, most patients in their 40s and 50s should expect to pay around $1,200.
Can an HGH treatment help me lose weight?
Absolutely. The human growth hormone controls our body’s metabolism which works to breakdown fat and calories that we consume. If your body’s metabolism isn’t functioning properly as a result of your HGH deficiency, your HGH treatment will correct your metabolism and help you lose weight.
When will I start to feel the results of my HGH treatment?
HGH treatments are fairly fast acting for how comprehensive they are. As growth hormones impact our entire bodies, the full results of the treatment may take up to 8 weeks to fully manifest, though patients will often experience positive results after just 2 weeks.
Who can prescribe HGH therapy in Arlington?
As a result of the Controlled Substances Act, only a doctor can prescribe HGH therapy and only for recognized medical purposes. Any advertisements for HGH treatments for sale, are illegal and highly unsafe.
Our Arlington HGH Clinics Offer Quick and Effective Relief for our HGH Deficient Patients
Join the thousands of Americans across the country that have experienced notable relief from their effects of aging with the help of the experts at HealthGAINS. Your local Arlington HGH clinic is equipped with the advanced medical technology and expert staff to effectively treat even the most severe cases of growth hormone imbalances. Contact us at (866) 540-3555 to schedule your appointment today.
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Arlington Hormone Clinic Locations
HealthGAINS has been treating patients with declining levels of growth hormones in the Arlington, TX area for years. Patients in Arlington and its surrounding areas can receive safe and effective growth hormone treatments. Our Arlington HGH clinics serve: Euless, Bedford, Hurst, Fort Worth, Kennedale, Grand Prairie, Irving, Duncanville, Dallas, Cedar Hill, Mansfield, Grapevine and Forest Hill.
- 515 W Mayfield Rd Ste 401 Arlington, TX 76014
- 2701 Osler Dr Ste 2 Grand Prairie, TX 75051
- 350 Westpark Way Ste 104 Euless, TX 76040
- 4351 Booth Calloway Suite 105 North Richland Hills, TX 76180
- 1302 Lane St Ste 800 Irving, TX 75061
- 2800 E Broad St Ste 424 Mansfield, TX 76063
- 1106 Alston Ave Suite 250 Fort Worth, TX 76104
- 1600 W.College St Ste Ll30 Grapevine, TX 76051
- 951 York Dr Ste 101 Desoto, TX 75115
- 3430 Wheatland Rd Ste 218 Dallas, TX 75237
- 7501 Las Colinas Blvd Ste 100 Irving, TX 75063
- 1341 W. Mockingbird Ln Ste200 Dallas, TX 75247
- 300 N. Rufe Snow Ste 101 Keller, TX 76248
- 1411 N.Beckley Ste161 Paviii Dallas, TX 75203
- 240 E Renfro Suite 106 Burleson, TX 76028
- 6210 John Ryan Dr Ste 110 Fort Worth, TX 76132
- 4504 Boat Club Rd Ste 300 Fort Worth, TX 76135
- 4144 N. Central Expwy Ste 740 Dallas, TX 75204
- 3600 Gaston Ave 730 Dallas, TX 75246
- 3801 Gaston Ave Ste 104 Dallas, TX 75246