- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Pittsburgh
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 Side Effects of an HGH Deficiency
- 4 Advantages of Growth Hormone Therapy
- 5 Benefits of HGH Therapy for Women
- 6 Benefits of HGH Treatments for Men
- 7 The Different Types of HGH Treatments in Pittsburgh
- 8 Side Effects of Growth Hormone Treatments
- 9 What You Should Expect at Your HGH Consultation in Pittsburgh
- 10 Pittsburgh HGH Treatment Testimonials
- 11 Find a Pittsburgh HGH Specialist
- 12 Pittsburgh Human Growth Hormone Therapy FAQs
- 13 HealthGAINS in Pittsburgh Provides Comprehensive and Efficient Hormone Care to Give Patients Renewed Strength and Energy
- 14 Pittsburgh Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Pittsburgh
HealthGAINS has grown to become a national leader in the field of hormone therapy. Led by a globally renowned hormones expert, Dr. Richard Gaines, HealthGAINS has been welcomed into dozens of communities across the country for their dedication to patient satisfaction. With its innovative approaches to hormone therapy and vast experience in the field of hormone replacement therapy, HealthGAINS has helped treat thousands of patients around the country. If you are suffering from an HGH deficiency, you are likely feeling far from your best. Your local Pittsburgh HealthGAINS clinic can help you achieve your peak physical and mental state and improve your overall health with our comprehensive HGH therapy treatments. Contact our local Pittsburgh HGH clinics today to find out what HGH treatments can do for you.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone therapy is the process of testing for and treating growth hormone deficiencies. By testing a sample of the patient’s blood, HGH doctors who prescribe HGH in Pittsburgh can diagnose a patient’s growth hormone deficiency. Based on the results of the blood test, the doctor will then treat the deficiency by injecting the patient with the necessary dose of HGH that the patient needs to fulfill the void of growth hormones in their bodies.
The human growth hormone is undeniably important for our bodies to function. It creates and repairs every cell in our bodies and is responsible for a number of crucial processes in our bodies. When we don’t have enough HGH in our bodies, we can experience major, life-altering side effects.
Side Effects of an HGH Deficiency
As the human growth hormone is arguably the most important and functional of all of our body’s hormones, it is important to maintain a healthy pool of HGH in our bodies at all times. When we do not have a sufficient supply of HGH, it is essentially why we feel “older”. As we age, our bodies may slow down in their HGH production. When this occurs, we can experience these side effects:
- Sagging skin
- Longer recovery periods for injuries and illnesses
- Slow metabolism (weight gain)
- Decrease in muscle mass and bone density
- Sexual health and performance issues for men
- Lower libido
- Excessive and comprehensive weakness and fatigue
- Drop in stamina and energy
- Poor brain function
Advantages of Growth Hormone Therapy
There are many advantages to be gained from hormone therapy. As the human growth hormone provides so many important functions in our bodies, HGH therapy helps maintain and improve these functions for patients with low levels of HGH. When our bodies aren’t producing enough HGH, growth hormone therapy encourages more growth or introduces more HGH into the body to provide these benefits for patients:
- Improved stamina and energy
- Better sleep – lighter moods, better brain function and less obesity with better metabolism
- Better, more natural libido
- Stronger immune and cardiovascular systems
- Healthier blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- The body is less resistant to insulin
- Patients’ skins will feel tighter and be healthier
- Hair loss will slow
- The body will produce more lean muscle mass
- Patients will experience higher bone density
Benefits of HGH Therapy for Women
Women have been utilizing HGH therapy for years. One of the first uses of HGH therapy was to help women ease their symptoms of menopause. By adding more hormones into the body of a woman who is going through the hormonal shifts that occur during menopause, HGH treatments help women maintain their strength, energy and optimal health to the best of its ability. This helps reduce the effects of menopause for women.
Benefits of HGH Treatments for Men
HGH therapy benefits men in all of the aforementioned ways and for certain men, one additional benefit can come from HGH treatments. If you are a man suffering from erectile dysfunction that was caused by a growth hormone deficiency, HGH therapy can treat your particular case of ED.
The Different Types of HGH Treatments in Pittsburgh
HGH treatments take on two forms – Injections of growth hormone releasing peptides and injections of HGH. Both treatments offer quick and successful solutions to even the most severe HGH deficiencies.
- Ipamorelin Injections – The newest and safest form of HGH therapy, Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP). What this means is that it works to trigger the body’s own growth hormone production process and in doing so, it offers patients a more natural and safe solution to growth hormone imbalances.
- Sermorelin Injections – Another effective form of GHRP, Sermorelin can help patients of all ages feel younger, stronger and healthier. This indirect treatment is very safe and patients love the results.
- HGH Therapy – This is the most direct form of HGH therapy and the quickest way for patients to experience relief from their symptoms. HGH injections deliver the missing dose of growth hormones that the patient’s body isn’t producing for medical or age related purposes. With a sufficient supply of HGH, patients can experience the full benefits of the human growth hormone.
Side Effects of Growth Hormone Treatments
While side effects from HGH therapy are rare, they can occur and be fairly risky. If you go to a certified HGH doctor, like a HealthGAINS professional, you drastically reduce your risk of experiencing any adverse effects from HGH therapy.
Those at the greatest risk of harmful side effects from HGH use are athletes and other people that use illegal forms of growth hormone injections to unnaturally increase their body’s muscle production. While this may seem like a good idea, the misuse and abuse of HGH can lead to swelling, muscle, joint and nerve pain, numbness, high cholesterol and carpal tunnel syndrome.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
What You Should Expect at Your HGH Consultation in Pittsburgh
Our HGH consultations will focus on three main objectives –
Diagnosing the patient’s deficiency – The doctor will meet with you, listen to your symptoms and go over your medical history. Your HGH specialist will then want to draw a blood sample to get an exact look at your HGH deficiency so that they know how much HGH to prescribe you.
Educating the patient – By informing the patient of their treatment options and explaining the benefits and potential drawbacks of each treatment, we allow patients to make informed decisions as to which treatment they feel will best suit their needs.
Treating the patient’s deficiency – Either by administering the injection or prescribing the necessary dose of HGH based on the results of the patient’s HGH test, doctors will want to treat the patient’s deficiency as soon as possible to relieve the patient of their symptoms and to stop the symptoms from getting worse.
Pittsburgh HGH Treatment Testimonials
“There’s nothing wrong with not being ready to accept your age. If you have the desire to feel and act more youthful and medically confident in your body and health, HGH therapy can help you achieve your best self. My husband and I just started the empty nest stage of our lives and are looking forward to making the most of it. HGH therapy gave us the ability to travel, take on new hobbies and be more confident in our health as we get older.” — Nicole F., 49
“As a business owner and a mother, I’m always on. Whether I’m making my children’s, in a board meeting, picking my kids up from school or tucking them in at night, I need a constant flow of energy to make it all happen. When I started to lose a step, everything suffered. HGH therapy gave me the strength and stamina I needed to help raise my children and my profits without having to compromise on either.” — Ameena W., 38
“I’m my grandson’s greatest mentor. Both of his parents work and so when it’s time for baseball practice or a school project, I’m there to help guide him towards success. However, my health eventually kept me from being an active part of his life. It started with not being able to help him practice, then it turned into not having the stamina to monitor him everyday. I’d like to think that he benefited as much from my HGH treatment as I did.” — Thomas T., 68
Find a Pittsburgh HGH Specialist
If you have been wondering, “Where can I find an HGH clinic near me in Pittsburgh?”, wonder no more. HealthGAINS has recently opened up a clinic that is conveniently located in Pittsburgh. As HGH deficiencies are really a matter of time, HGH clinics are invaluable age management solutions to an issue that concerns everybody. Led by a globally renowned HGH expert, Dr. Richard Gaines, HealthGAINS is an extremely viable option for HGH therapy for Pittsburgh locals. Our success has led us to opening up clinics throughout the country to best serve the hormone therapy needs of more patients. Take advantage of the elite knowledge and expertise of a HealthGAINS HGH specialist by contacting us today.
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Pittsburgh Human Growth Hormone Therapy FAQs
What is the average age of HGH patients?
On average, our patients are in their 40s and 50s. This is around the time when our bodies begin to produce less growth hormones. Though this is the age of our standard patient, HGH therapy is safe for all ages and we have treated patients well into their 90s with successful results.
How much are HGH treatments in Pittsburgh?
For Pittsburgh locals, HGH therapy can range between $600 and $2,500. For most men and women in their 40s and 50s, you should expect to pay between $1,200 and $1,500. The reason why HGH treatments can vary so much is because each patient will have a different level of growth hormones in their body than the next patient. A single treatment will cost less for a patient with a mild deficiency as opposed to a patient with a severe deficiency.
Will HGH therapy help me lose weight?
Yes! HGH helps to maintain your body’s metabolism. This means that when you have low levels of HGH in your body, the growth hormones will not be as effective at aiding your metabolism to breakdown food. HGH therapy increases your body’s growth hormone levels and in turn, improves your body’s ability to breakdown fats and lose weight.
How long should I expect to wait until I start seeing the results of my HGH therapy?
It can take the body around 2 weeks to initially acclimate to the new hormone levels and show the first signs of benefits from HGH therapy. Most treatments will not show their full benefits until at most 8 weeks after the treatment.
Do I need a prescription for growth hormone injections in Pittsburgh?
Yes. Due to the Controlled Substances Act, patients cannot legally obtain HGH without a prescription from a doctor for a sanctioned medical purpose, such as low HGH. This act is established to prevent cases of abuse or misuse of HGH by athletes or others trying to gain an athletic or aesthetic advantage over their competitors.
HealthGAINS in Pittsburgh Provides Comprehensive and Efficient Hormone Care to Give Patients Renewed Strength and Energy
HGH therapy allows patients of any age to be living their best lives. Our HealthGAINS age management solutions help our Pittsburgh patients live happier and healthier lives. If you are noticing the aging effects of a growth hormone deficiency, then you should contact your local Pittsburgh HGH specialist immediately. Call HealthGAINS at (866) 540-3555 to schedule your consultation today.
Pittsburgh Hormone Clinic Locations
Treating Pittsburgh patients with declining levels of growth hormones in the city and these surrounding areas: Cranberry Township, Homestead, Moon, Monroeville, Greensburg, Washington, Bethel Park, West Mifflin, McDonald, Mr. Lebanon, Green Tree, Penn Hills, Oakmont, New Kensington, Imperial, Ross Township, Mckeesport, Sewickley, Ambridge, Carnegie, Dormont, Kennedy Township, Bridgeville and West View.
- 300 Fleet St 2nd Floor Pittsburgh, PA 15220
- 50 Freeport Road Pittsburgh, PA 15215
- 1769 Pine Hollow Rd Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136
- 275 Curry Hollow Rd Suite 160 Pittsburgh, PA 15236
- 5944 Stuebenville Pike Mckees Rocks, PA 15136
- 5500 Corporate Dr Ste 226 Pittsburgh, PA 15237
- 1000 Integrity Drive Ste 320 Pittsburgh, PA 15235
- 2600 Old Washington Rd Ste 150 Pittsburgh, PA 15241
- 10632 Perry Highway Wexford, PA 15090
- 301 Ohio River Blvd Ste 306 Sewickley, PA 15143
- 2550 Mosside Blvd Ste 214 Monroeville, PA 15146
- 2644 Mosside Boulevard Monroeville, PA 15146
- 161 Waterdam Rd Apt 160 Mcmurray, PA 15317
- 113 Cavasina Drive Suite 7 Canonsburg, PA 15317
- 303 East Tenth Avenue Tarentum, PA 15084
- 200 Northpointe Cir Ste 103 Seven Fields, PA 16046
- 9173 Rte 30 Ste 5 Irwin, PA 15642
- 625 Lincoln Ave Ste 203 North Charleroi, PA 15022