- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Columbus
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 Symptoms of a Growth Hormone Deficiency
- 4 The Benefits of HGH Therapy Treatments
- 5 How will Women Benefit from HGH Therapy?
- 6 How can Men Benefit from HGH Therapy?
- 7 HGH Treatments in Columbus
- 8 Does Human Growth Hormone Therapy Have Any Side Effects?
- 9 How Your Columbus HGH Consultation Will Go
- 10 Testimonials of Columbus HGH Clinic Patients
- 11 Find a Columbus HGH Doctor
- 12 Columbus HGH Therapy FAQs
- 13 Call Our Columbus HGH Clinics for Quick and Effective Relief
- 14 Columbus Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Columbus
For years HealthGAINS has established themselves as the national leader in hormone therapy treatments. From innovative new procedures to comprehensive testing and thought leadership, HealthGAINS has set its focus on providing Americans the safest and most effective treatments to their hormone deficiencies. Dr. Richard Gaines, founder of HealthGAINS, saw a major deficit in national resources for hormone treatments. He then took it upon himself to nationalize his knowledge and expertise on hormone therapy, specifically HGH therapy, to provide safe and effective relief for hormone deficient patients across the nation. Columbus locals are lucky to have a HealthGAINS clinic, conveniently located in the city. If you are feeling the effects of early aging, contact your nearest HealthGAINS center to schedule a comprehensive consultation to test for and treat your HGH deficiency.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone (HGH) therapy is the process of diagnosing and treating growth hormone deficiencies. A growth hormone deficiency often occurs a result of natural aging as the body slows down in its production of growth hormones. This lack of production leads a deficiency in our body’s usual amount of growth hormones, essentially causing us to feel the effects of old age.
HGH therapy addresses this deficiency and the effects of aging on our body by introducing new growth hormones into the body to compensate for the body’s lack of production. This allows patients to experience the full benefits of sufficient growth hormone levels in the body – healthy metabolism, improved brain function, lean muscle production, better skin health etc.
The process of HGH therapy involves a simple injection of either bioidentical growth hormones into the body or growth hormone releasing peptides which work to signal the body to produce more hormones. Either process is virtually pain-free, very effective at treating the symptoms of aging and very safe.
Symptoms of a Growth Hormone Deficiency
As we get older, our bodies start to slow down. But why? When our bodies begin to drop their production of vital strength and energy giving hormones such as HGH, we can become less mentally sharp, weaker, more fatigued and generally less healthy. If you are suffering from an HGH deficiency, the symptoms will manifest as one or more of these side effects –
- Sagging skin
- Longer recoveries from injuries and illnesses
- Poor metabolism
- Loss of bone density and muscle mass
- Sexual health issues for men
- Lower sex drive
- An overall feeling of fatigue and weakness
- Low stamina and decreased energy
- Worse brain function
The Benefits of HGH Therapy Treatments
By introducing more growth hormones into our bodies and correcting our hormone levels, HGH therapy can provide serious anti-aging benefits to patients in Columbus. As the human growth hormone is so crucial to our bodies health and wellness, a deficiency will cause serious side effects. By correcting that deficiency, HGH therapy provides a number of life-altering benefits for patients –
- Increased energy and stamina
- Better sleep habits – improvements in mood, brain function and less likely to become obese through a slower metabolism
- Maintain your natural sex drive
- The patient’s immune system will improve
- The cardiovascular system will be stronger
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- The body will have less resistance to insulin
- Patients will experience tighter, younger looking skin
- Hair loss will slow down
- The body will increase its production of lean muscle
- Patients will have better bone density
How will Women Benefit from HGH Therapy?
Women can experience serious change after an HGH treatment. While these benefits may not differ from the benefits that men receive, they are substantial nonetheless. From keeping mentally sharp during your client meetings to having the strength and stamina to make through another long shift at the clinic, HGH therapy keeps women at their peak to take on whatever challenges life throws at them.
How can Men Benefit from HGH Therapy?
Men are able receive all of the great benefits that HGH therapy can provide as well as a unique benefit for certain men. If a man begins to suffer from erectile dysfunction as a result of their growth hormone deficiency, the reintroduction of sufficient growth hormone levels in their body will relieve their ED symptoms. From their sexual health to their cardiovascular and immune health, men are able to live their best lives with the help of an effective HGH treatment.
HGH Treatments in Columbus
With so many HGH deficient patients in the U.S. doctors had to develop safe and effective treatments to combat the aging effects of a growth hormone deficiency. At HealthGAINS we take two approaches to treating human growth hormone imbalances – direct HGH injections and growth hormone releasing peptide injections. Both approaches has great success in relieving our patients hormone imbalance symptoms. We also specialize in using bioidentical HGH treatments as to only give our patients the best and most safe care available.
- Ipamorelin Injections – The newest form of HGH therapy, Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP), meaning it signals the body to start producing its own growth hormones. By allowing the body to naturally correct its own imbalance, GHRPs are extremely safe and effect forms of HGH therapy. Many patients have experienced lasting results from their Ipamorelin treatment at our Columbus HGH clinics.
- Sermorelin Injections – An older more tested form of GHRP, Sermorelin is great for treating patients with any level of hormone deficiency. Providing the body with the necessary growth hormones it needs to function at its best, Sermorelin offers patients a safe and effective form of HGH therapy. Experience quick relief from your HGH deficiency with sermorelin
- HGH Therapy – Go straight to the source of your issues by replenishing your body’s low growth hormone levels by injecting HGH directly into your system. Growth hormones can help keep us strong, healthy and happy. By assisting in our body’s metabolism, brain function, heart and immune health, skin elasticity, energy levels and muscle and bone mass development, growth hormones play a vital role in our health and wellness. Keep your growth hormone levels steady with the help of a successful HGH injection.
Does Human Growth Hormone Therapy Have Any Side Effects?
As with any form of injection, there is a small risk of infection. The worst side effects of HGH therapy come from the misuse or abuse of growth hormone injections from less legitimate sources of HGH treatments. Patients can experience numbness, joint, muscle and nerve pain, swelling and high cholesterol or worse.
The Controlled Substance Act limits the use of HGH to only those who have been prescribed growth hormone therapy for medical purposes by a doctor. Any use of HGH outside of these limitations is illegal and often unsafe. Often times athletes looking to gain an unfair advantage in their field, use extra growth hormones to build up extra muscle to become faster and stronger. Adding unnecessary hormones into your body is highly unsafe and is the most common cause of side effects from HGH therapy.
For patients looking for a more legitimate source of HGH, HealthGAINS offers HGH treatment that utilize bioidentical hormones and safe medical practices for testing and administering growth hormones. We have treated thousands of HGH deficient patients across the country with extremely rare instances of minor side effects. Place your health in trusted hands with our Columbus HealthGAINS clinics.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
How Your Columbus HGH Consultation Will Go
An HGH consultation is focused on obtaining a proper diagnosis through testing and generating a treatment plan to remediate the symptoms of the HGH deficiency that the patient is experiencing.
That starts by meeting the patient and getting to know his or her symptoms and medical history. The HGH doctor in Columbus will then want to test the patient’s blood to analyse the HGH levels in their body. With a full understanding of the severity of the deficiency, the doctor will then be able to confidently suggest the best treatment plan and prescribe the proper dosage of HGH to the patient.
Testimonials of Columbus HGH Clinic Patients
“My HGH therapy gave me energy, improved my strength and lowered my blood pressure. I’m not a young kid anymore. I’m at the age where I really have to think about my health. Each decision I make will impact my health moving forward and that’s why I made the decision to pursue HGH therapy. Having a healthy level of growth hormones in my body keeps me healthy like I was when I was younger. It takes away the pressure of feeling old so I can enjoy my life.” — Erma H., 68
“The staff was very kind and knowledgeable. I never felt like I was making the wrong choice or second guessed that my treatment would be a success. I came into my HGH consultation feeling sluggish and groggy. I came out of my HGH injection feeling vibrant and strong. I would definitely recommend HGH therapy in Columbus with HealthGAINS.” — Paul R., 57
“My husband and I just started the empty nest stage of our lives. We were ready to take advantage of our new freedoms, when I started to feel weak and fatigued. My doctor told me have my hormones tested. HealthGAINS was the only clinic in town that I trusted to give me a full diagnosis. The treatment we decided on was Ipamorelin and after a few weeks, the results were amazing. My husband and I have made so many memories thanks to my renewed energy.” — Eve N., 53
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Find a Columbus HGH Doctor
If you are asking yourself, “Where can I find an HGH clinic near me in Columbus?”, look no further. HealthGAINS is a nationally recognized hormone center that specializes in providing safe and powerful HGH therapy for thousands of patients. Experience true relief from your aging symptoms by contacting our Columbus HGH clinics today.
Columbus HGH Therapy FAQs
How old are the typical growth hormone therapy patients?
Our average HGH patient is in their 40s 0r 50s. If are wondering if HGH therapy is right for you, our clinics have treated adult patients of all ages from 30 to over 90 years old.
What is the cost of HGH therapy in Columbus?
HGH therapy will cost the average 50 year old male around $1,500 and the average adult female around $1,200. The cost of growth hormones can vary though with treatments ranging from $600 to $2,500 depending on each patient’s unique needs. This is why it is recommended to meet with an HGH specialist to get a more accurate quote for your treatment.
Does human growth hormone therapy help with weight loss?
Yes! One of the main functions of HGH is to maintain our body’s metabolism. Without a sufficient flow of growth hormones, the body will not be able to breakdown fats and fight off weight gain. HGH therapy can help introduce the growth hormones that the body needs to regulate its metabolism and make it easier for patients to lose and keep off extra weight.
How long until my HGH therapy takes effect?
The typical HGH therapy will take around 2 weeks to start to show signs of improvement, though some patients may wait up to 8 weeks to experience the full benefits of the treatment. This is due to the comprehensive role that growth hormones play in our bodies and the safety of the treatments in only introduce hormones at a safe rate into the body.
Do I need a prescription for HGH therapy in Columbus?
Yes. Patients cannot purchase HGH over the counter or through any other means legally. Any ads that promote non-prescribed forms of HGH are not legitimate and should be ignored.
Call Our Columbus HGH Clinics for Quick and Effective Relief
HealthGAINS is dedicated to providing its patients with quick and healthy forms of growth hormone therapy relief. Our patients across the nation have benefited from the regenerative and healing effects of growth hormone therapy and so can you. If you notice the signs of a growth hormone deficiency, locate your nearest HGH clinic in Columbus or call our HealthGAINS office in Columbus at (866) 540-3555.
Columbus Hormone Clinic Locations
Providing HGH therapy services for patients with declining levels of growth hormones in Columbus, these Ohio locations and more: Dublin, Westerville, Gahanna, Grove City, London, Springfield, Lancaster, Delaware, Mr. Sterling, Circleville, Williamsport, Utica, Hebron, Millersport, Urbancrest, Grove City, Upper Arlington, Reynoldsburg, Canal Winchester, Bexley, Whitehall, Zimmer, Galloway, Pleasant Corners and Worthington.
- 4830 Knightsbridge Blvd Ste K Columbus, OH 43214
- 4998 W Broad St Ste 112 Columbus, OH 43228
- 4461 Broadway Ste 300 Grove City, OH 43123
- 6100 E Main St Ste 107 Columbus, OH 43213
- 6465 E Broad St Ste A1 Columbus, OH 43213
- 941 E Johnstown Rd Gahanna, OH 43230
- 5888 Cleveland Ave Columbus, OH 43231
- 56 Westerview Drive Westerville, OH 43081
- 55 Dillmont Dr Ste 101 Columbus, OH 43235
- 5920 Wilcox Pl Ste F Dublin, OH 43016
- 575 Westar Crossing Suite 103 Westerville, OH 43081
- 664 N Hill Rd Pickerington, OH 43147
- 116 Morris Rd Circleville, OH 43113
- 562 W Central Ave Delaware, OH 43015