- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Newark
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 Symptoms of a Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
- 4 The Advantages of HGH Treatments
- 5 How do Women Benefit From HGH Therapy
- 6 How do Men Benefit From HGH Therapy?
- 7 The Various Forms of HGH Treatments in Newark
- 8 Does HGH Therapy Have Any Side Effects?
- 9 What to Expect at Your Newark HGH Therapy Consultation
- 10 Testimonials from Newark HGH Treatments
- 11 Find a Newark HGH Clinic Near You
- 12 Newark HGH Treatment FAQs
- 13 You can Count on Our Newark HGH Clinics to Correct Your Growth Hormone Imbalance and Restore Your Optimal Health and Wellness
- 14 Newark Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Newark
HealthGAINS is one of America’s leading clinics in hormone replacement therapy. Led by a globally venerated expert in hormone treatments, Dr. Richard Gaines, every HealthGAINS clinic utilizes the best practices in modern hormone therapy treatments. As our hormones play such a vital role for our health and well being, triggering and monitoring nearly every important process in our bodies, maintaining healthy hormone levels keeps patients living their best lives. This is a testament to how many cities have welcomed in a HealthGAINS center to treat these life altering hormone deficiencies. Rest assured that if you are in the Newark area and are suffering from the side effects of a growth hormone deficiency, that you can count on the experts at HealthGAINS to provide safe and effective relief from your symptoms.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone therapy is the process of testing patient’s hormone levels and prescribing, or administering, the necessary dose of growth hormones to treat their symptoms. Doctors will examine the patient and draw a blood sample to test for the precise deficiency that they need to treat. Based on the results of that blood test, the doctor will either inject the necessary growth hormones to correct the patient’s imbalance or inject growth hormone releasing peptides that signal the body’s growth hormone releasing process in order for the body to self-correct its imbalance.
The human growth hormone is arguably the most important molecule in the body. As a collective, your HGHs are responsible for the growth and repair of all of your body’s cells, your immune and cardiovascular health, your metabolism (energy and weight loss), libido and many other vitally important functions. Without a sufficient supply of HGH, your body will weaken and become more susceptible to disease, fatigue and injuries.
Contact your local Newark HGH specialist at HealthGAINS to avoid the many symptoms that can come from a growth hormone deficiency.
Symptoms of a Human Growth Hormone Deficiency
As we age, or through trauma or illnesses, our bodies slow down in their production of HGH. This may seem like a natural part of life, but it’s essentially why we feel the effects of aging. HGH therapy was developed to minimize these effects and help patients manage their age for a prolonged and improved quality of life. If you choose not to treat your growth hormone deficiency, you will eventually experience all of the following side effects –
- Aging and or sagging skin
- Extended recovery times for injuries and illnesses
- Poor metabolism
- Drop in bone density and muscle mass
- Potential decrease in sexual performance for men
- Decrease in natural libido
- An overall feeling of weakness and fatigue
- Low energy and decreased stamina
- Poor brain function
The Advantages of HGH Treatments
When we are young and full of energy and vitality, we are also, not coincidentally, full of hormones. When we have a body full of hormones, we are able to experience all of the benefits of the functions that hormones perform for our bodies. In terms of HGH, this can mean many different things. Patients that are deficient in HGH and choose to pursue growth hormone therapy will feel these benefits –
- Increase in energy and overall stamina
- Better sleep routine – better mental state, higher brain function and less likely to become obese through poor metabolism
- Maintain a healthy sex drive
- Patients will have a stronger immune system
- Cardiovascular strength will improve
- Lower blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- The body will be less resistant to insulin
- Patients will experience healthier, more taut skin
- Patients slow in their hair loss
- More lean muscle mass is produced
How do Women Benefit From HGH Therapy
One of the initial applications of HGH treatments was for women experiencing the symptoms of menopause. Menopause is the event in a woman’s life that signals the end of fertility. This event involves an instant decline of hormone production. This can cause a nearly innumerable amount of side effects that women experience. HGH therapy can replenish a woman’s low growth hormone levels and help ease the symptoms of menopause or for women not experiencing menopause, the symptoms of low growth hormone levels.
How do Men Benefit From HGH Therapy?
HGH therapy can keep men active and healthy long into their older years. From leaner muscle production to higher energy levels, HGH therapy provides men an age management solution to stay atop the business world or make memories with their families at any age.
For men that have experienced erectile dysfunction from their growth hormone deficiency, HGH therapy can correct their sexual health and reverse their symptoms.
The Various Forms of HGH Treatments in Newark
Doctors have developed two treatment methods for HGH deficiencies – Direct injections of HGH and injections of growth hormone releasing peptides. Both methods are efficient and effective at correcting HGH imbalances and returning patients to a healthier younger physical, mental and wellness state.
At HealthGAINS, we specialize in HGH therapy and only use the safest forms of hormone therapy, bioidentical hormones, for our HGH treatments. Bioidentical hormones are exact molecular matches to the hormones that are naturally in our bodies. This ensure that the body will take well to treatments, making them not only safe but extremely effective.
- Ipamorelin Injections – Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide, meaning it treats HGH deficiencies indirectly through triggering the body’s own HGH production process. Ipamorelin is the newest and safest form of HGH therapy and comes highly recommended by hormone experts around the world.
- Sermorelin Injections – another successful form of GHRP, Sermorelin is very popular among Newark HGH therapy patients for its reliability and safety. Within weeks of their treatment, patients will experience effective relief from their symptoms and greatly improve their health.
- HGH Therapy – Direct injections of HGH into the body are the quickest and easiest treatments for deficient hormone levels. After testing the patient’s HGH levels, doctors can inject the exact dose of growth hormones that are needed to correct the patient’s deficiency.
Does HGH Therapy Have Any Side Effects?
HGH therapy is a very safe treatment and rarely results in adverse effects for its users. At HealthGAINS, we specialize in utilizing the safest form of hormone therapy in bioidentical hormones for all of our HGH treatments. Bioidentical hormone therapy, along with maintaining safe practices in testing and treating patients, limits the risks of side effects from HGH therapy.
Most cases of side effects from hormone use are caused by the illegal abuse of HGH by athletes and others looking to gain unnatural physical benefits from excessive growth hormone use. When the body has an excess in growth hormones, it can lead to pain in joints, muscles and nerves, numbness, carpal tunnel syndrome, swelling and high blood pressure. The Controlled Substances Act limits the use of HGH to patients that have a prescription written by a sanctioned doctor for a recognized medical purpose. This limits these extra instances of HGH abuse or misuse.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
What to Expect at Your Newark HGH Therapy Consultation
HealthGAINS focuses on three key objectives –
- Diagnosing the patient’s deficiency
- Informing the patient of their treatment options
- Prescribing the necessary treatment for the patient’s deficiency
Initially, your HGH specialist in Newark will sit with you and listen to your symptoms and discuss your medical history. Next, your doctor will need a definitive test to know where your HGH levels are and how best to treat your deficiency. Once your deficiency has been established, your HealthGAINS HGH doctor will go over the available treatment options and recommend which one will give you the best results. Once you feel comfortable pursuing a particular HGH treatment, the doctor will either administer, prescribe or schedule an appointment to administer the necessary dose of growth hormones to relieve your symptoms.
Testimonials from Newark HGH Treatments
“HGH therapy gave me the ability to maintain my job and marriage in a difficult part in my life. I work in an industry that is still recovering from the recent depression and so money has been tight. The extra pressure placed a lot of strain on my marriage. HGH therapy helped give me the energy to overachieve at work and earn a promotion. It also improved my mood and the whole mood of our household. I would definitely recommend HGH if you are not feeling your best in your later years.” — Rick P., 58
“My menopause was taking over my life. My work and my horm were falling apart and I didn’t have my full faculties to turn things around. My HealthGAINS doctor was able to assure me that HGH therapy was the solution I needed to ease my symptoms and make life more manageable. A few weeks after my Sermorelin treatment, my menopausal symptoms started to subside and I felt like a different person.” — Alicia G., 45
“HGH therapy helped me be the grandma that my grandkids deserve. As a younger grandma, I loved to play with my grandkids and be a part of their lives. Now, the only times I see them is when my daughter brings them for the holidays. I went with the Ipamorelin HGH therapy because it’s the safest option available. Now I feel even younger than I did when I first became a grandmother and my grandkids are loving it.” — Ronda M., 76
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Find a Newark HGH Clinic Near You
If you have been asking yourself, “Where can I find an HGH clinic near me in Newark?”, you don’t have to wonder anymore. HealthGAINS is a nationwide hormone clinic that has achieved its vast success largely impart to its dedication to patient success. If you want to join the thousands of patients with HGH deficiencies that our clinics have treated over the years, contact our Newark office to schedule your consultation today.
Newark HGH Treatment FAQs
Am I too old for growth hormone therapy?
No. HealthGAINS has treated patients of all ages including those well into their 90s. HGH therapy relies on careful monitoring of patient’s growth hormone levels to administer only the necessary doses of HGH to prevent adverse effects.
What is the price of Newark HGH therapy treatments?
HGH patients, on average, pay between $1,200 and $1,500 for an HGH treatment. Though prices will vary depending upon factors such as age, gender and the severity of the deficiency. Certain patients can pay as low as $600 while others can pay $2,500.
Does HGH therapy help with weight loss?
Yes! HGH therapy helps boost the body’s metabolism which helps patients break down food and shade off extra pounds.
How long until my HGH therapy starts working?
Patients should expect to wait 2 weeks before noticing their first results from HGH therapy. Because HGH therapy impacts the whole body, it can take up to 8 weeks for the body to acclimate to the new HGH levels.
Do I need a prescription for HGH therapy?
Yes! The Controlled Substances Act limits the legal use of HGH therapy to patients that have been prescribed growth hormones from a sanctioned doctor for legitimate medical purposes. This is to prevent the misuse or abuse of HGH therapy.
You can Count on Our Newark HGH Clinics to Correct Your Growth Hormone Imbalance and Restore Your Optimal Health and Wellness
As we age it is reasonable to not be in our best physical and medical condition, but there is no reason that we have to feel “old”. HGH therapy is the age management solution that can help patients of all ages feel years younger and be healthier. Contact our Newark HealthGAINS HGH clinic to experience the rejuvenating benefits of HGH therapy by calling (866) 540-3555 today!
Newark Hormone Clinic Locations
Offering HGH therapy treatments for New Jersey locals with declining levels of growth hormones in Newark and its surrounding areas of: Jersey City, New York City, Elizabeth, Perth Amboy, Montclair, Linden, Clifton, Summit, Plainfield, Woodbridge Township, Edison, Union, Livingston and Paterson.
- 92 Ferry St Ste 101 Newark, NJ 07105
- 393 Central Avenue Newark, NJ 07103
- 345 Henry St Ste 104 Orange, NJ 07050
- 988 Broadway Suite 101 Bayonne, NJ 07002
- 2040 Millburn Ave Ste 203 Maplewood, NJ 07040
- 209 Lefante Way Bayonne, NJ 07002
- 1 Greenwood Ave Ste 102 Montclair, NJ 07042
- 600 Pavonia Ave Jersey City, NJ 07306
- 464 Valley Brook Ave Lyndhurst, NJ 07071
- 2333 Morris Ave Ste A12 Union, NJ 07083
- 522 Central Ave Jersey City, NJ 07307
- 240 Port Richmond Ave Staten Island, NY 10302
- 25 E Willow St Millburn, NJ 07041
- 22 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 203 Livingston, NJ 07039
- 2031 Forest Ave Stes 12 13 Staten Island, NY 10303
- 3196 Kennedy Blvd 2nd Fl Union City, NJ 07087
- 65 Broadway Suite 905 New York, NY 10006
- 1025 W Saint Georges Ave Ste 1 Linden, NJ 07036
- 324 West 14th St New York, NY 10014
- 1011 Clifton Ave Ste 2c Clifton, NJ 07013