- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Baltimore
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 Side Effects of a Growth Hormone Imbalance
- 4 Benefits of HGH Treatments
- 5 How do HGH Injections Help Women?
- 6 How do Men Benefit from HGH Injections?
- 7 Treatment Options for HGH Deficient Patients in Baltimore
- 8 Are There Any Side Effects of HGH Therapy?
- 9 What to Expect at Your Baltimore HGH Therapy Consultation
- 10 Reviews from Baltimore HGH Clinic Patients
- 11 Find a Baltimore HGH Clinic Near You
- 12 Baltimore Human Growth Hormone Treatment FAQs
- 13 Let Our Baltimore HGH Clinics Restore Your Health
- 14 Baltimore Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Baltimore
HealthGAINS is a pioneer in the field of hormone therapy in the U.S. Headquartered in Miami, HealthGAINS quickly spread throughout the country because of their dedication to achieving the highest levels of treatment success and safe practices. Led by globally renowned hormones expert, Dr. Richard Gaines, HealthGAINS has clinics conveniently located in Baltimore to better serve the needs of hormone deficient patients throughout the country. Locate your nearest HealthGAINS HGH clinic in Baltimore to find what we can do for your growth hormone deficiency needs.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone therapy is the act of diagnosing a patient’s growth hormone deficiency and administering the proper treatment to keep patient’s growth hormone levels balanced. Doctors will work with the patient to establish the proper diagnosis of their symptoms by testing a sample of the patient’s blood. Based on the results of the patient’s blood test, HGH doctors in Baltimore will be able to prescribe the exact dose of growth hormones in order to replenish the patient’s declining growth hormone production.
With renewed growth hormone levels, the patient will begin to feel stronger and more energized. Hormones, especially growth hormones, play a key role in our body’s health and well being. Growth hormones are responsible for the growth and regrowth of all of our body’s cells. This, along with many other important responsibilities is what makes HGH therapy such a vital treatment for HGH deficiency sufferers.
Side Effects of a Growth Hormone Imbalance
If your body does not have the proper number of growth hormones, it will miss out on the full benefits of the functions that growth hormones provide in our bodies. Functions such as controlling our metabolism and developing lean muscle mass will diminish and soon we will start to feel sluggish from weight gain and loss of strength. Essentially the effects of low growth hormone levels are the same effects of aging. This is because, as we age, our bodies start to produce less hormones. When we have a low number of growth hormones in our bodies, we will experience these symptoms –
- Sagging, aging skin
- Longer recoveries from illnesses and injuries
- Slower metabolism function leading to weight gain
- Decrease in bone and muscle density
- Men may experience a decrease in their sexual performance
- Lower libido
- General weakness
- Low energy or fatigue
- Worse brain function
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
Benefits of HGH Treatments
When we are young, are bodies are full of the revitalizing and strength giving hormones that keep us healthy and energized. This sensation of feeling younger, is what HGH doctors in Baltimore are trying to achieve for their patients with growth hormone deficiencies by introducing a healthy dose of HGH into the body. HGH therapy helps patients achieve their best lives by offering these benefits –
- Increase in energy levels and overall stamina
- Healthier sleep habits that lead to better brain function, decrease chance of obesity and better moods
- Improved libido
- Better immune system health
- Better cardiovascular health
- Improved cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- The body will be less resistant to insulin
- Healthier and better looking skin
- Slower hair loss
- More lean muscle mass production
How do HGH Injections Help Women?
Women can experience a number of benefits from an HGH injection. While these benefits are not unique to women, they are still resoundingly impactful and life-altering for women with severe HGH deficiencies. HGH therapy provides women the ability to stay at their best at any age and in any condition.
How do Men Benefit from HGH Injections?
Men can benefit from HGH therapy in a number of ways. Not only can it provide the usual energizing and strength giving functions of growth hormones, but certain cases of erectile dysfunction can be treated through HGH therapy as well. Don’t let your best days be behind you when growth hormone injections can keep you strong, focused and ready for whatever life throws at you next.
Treatment Options for HGH Deficient Patients in Baltimore
Hormone specialist have created two forms of HGH therapy to help treat patients with low levels of growth hormones – direct growth hormone injections and growth hormone releasing peptide injections. Both options provide quick and effective relief from the symptoms of an HGH deficiency. Those that choose the more direct route will experience quicker relief, while those that opt for the GHRPs will have a safer, more natural and more effective experience with HGH therapy.
At HealthGAINS, we solely focus on providing patients with effective GHRP treatments and bioidentical HGH injections as to give our patients the safest forms of hormone therapy available for their needs. Bioidentical hormones are those that are derived from natural sources (plants and animals) and are exact matches to the body’s own indigenous hormones. This prevents the body from not accepting the foreign hormones and having a poor reaction to the treatment.
- Ipamorelin Injections – Ipamorelin is the newest and safest form of HGH therapy available. It is a form of GHRP that focuses on triggering the body’s own growth hormone releasing process. By relying on a natural solution to HGH deficiencies, patients are able to limit their risks and maximise the success of their hormone treatment.
- Sermorelin Injections – Another successful form of GHRP, Sermorelin is older and more tested form of HGH therapy than Ipamorelin. While it may be a slightly more dated version of growth hormone therapy than Ipamorelin, it still offers an effective treatment option for those looking to improve their sleep, increase their lean muscle production, improve their overall health and reduce their risk of obesity.
- HGH Therapy – The most direct and oldest form of HGH therapy, HGH injections focus on supplying the necessary growth hormones directly into the body in order to correct any imbalances. With this simple and virtually pain-free injection, patience can experience all of the benefits of healthy HGH levels in a matter of weeks and almost instantly feel 10, 15 or even 20s years younger.
Are There Any Side Effects of HGH Therapy?
HGH therapy can carry some side effects when not used properly. Most cases of HGH therapy side effects are a result of the misuse or abuse of HGH injections, from patients using growth hormones illegally as a competitive edge in athletics or for aesthetic purposes. The Controlled Substances Act works to limit this misuse of this otherwise highly safe procedure in order to promote patient safety.
When patients abuse HGH injections and add excessive amounts of growth hormones into their bodies, it can lead to fluid buildup in their body’s tissues, numbness, joint, muscle and nerve pain and high cholesterol. In extreme cases, worse symptoms have occurred.
HealthGAINS sticks to very stringent guidelines when testing for and administering HGH therapy in order to limit the risk of patients experiencing negative effects from their HGH therapy. We also specialize in bioidentical growth hormone therapy to give patients the most natural treatments available.
What to Expect at Your Baltimore HGH Therapy Consultation
Our consultations focus on three things –
- Diagnosing your deficiency
- Informing you of your options and their details
- Generating a sufficient treatment plan based on your needs
In diagnosing your HGH deficiency, the Baltimore HGH doctor will listen to your symptoms and go over your medical history, but ultimately will need to examine the results of a blood test in order to confidently diagnose your precise growth hormone deficiency. Based on the analysis of your blood test and symptoms, your doctor will then go over the treatment options available to address your deficiency. Once you feel confident about which treatment you want to pursue, you will work with the HealthGAINS staff to schedule your treatment and you will be one step closer to achieving a healthy and balanced body.
Reviews from Baltimore HGH Clinic Patients
“Ipamorelin changed my life. I was on the verge of losing my job because my performance was so affected by my growth hormone deficiency. I didn’t have the energy or mental focus to keep up my normal productivity and my boss and team were starting to notice. It wasn’t a lack of effort, but that’s not the way that it seemed. I went to my doctor and she said that it could be my hormone levels. With my job at stake, I didn’t want to take any chances with a cut-rate hormone clinic, so I chose HealthGAINS. The treatment worked. Within weeks I was producing numbers that I haven’t seen in years and it was certainly no coincidence.” — Roberta J., 55
“I just got married to my second wife when I found out that I had a growth hormone deficiency. Our kids are older and out of the house and we were ready to start both our newlywed and empty nest stages of our relationship together. Not only did I not have the energy for our exciting travel plans, but I was having sexual performance issues as well. Luckily I went to my local Baltimore HGH clinic and found out that all my issues stemmed from the same issue – low levels of HGH. After my Ipamorelin treatment, I was ready to start this new exciting chapter of my life off right.” — Jeff U., 58
“HGH therapy helped me feel not only young again, but healthy again. Without HGH therapy, I was on pace to spend the rest of my life withering away in my rocking chair. Now after my treatment, I can spend time with my grandkids and travel with my daughters. I attended my first wedding in years for my granddaughter and hopefully will be an expecting great-grandmother to be.” — Viola W., 74
Find a Baltimore HGH Clinic Near You
Don’t spend your days wondering how to “Find an HGH clinic near me”, when you could be spending your days with balanced hormone levels feeling healthy. HealthGAINS is nationally recognized as a leader in hormone therapy treatments. For Baltimore locals, we have a convenient facility located within city limits. What this means for you, is that you can receive safe and effective treatments for your growth hormone or any other hormone deficiency that you may have, right in your metro area. Contact our offices to schedule your consultation and get one step closer to living your best, healthiest life.
Baltimore Human Growth Hormone Treatment FAQs
How old is too old for HGH therapy?
No patient is too old to receive HGH therapy from HealthGAINS. We specialize in the safest forms of HGH therapy that modern medicine can provide. Because we utilize bioidentical hormones and only administer the necessary doses of HGH for our patients’ needs, any patient of any age or condition can receive care for their hormone deficiency through HealthGAINS.
How much does HGH cost in Baltimore?
HGH therapy can cost anywhere from $600 to $2,500 for a single treatment. HGH treatments can vary quite a bit depending on the severity of the hormone deficiency and the condition of the patient. This is why it is important to meet with an HGH specialist in Baltimore to establish your precise treatment plan to have a better idea of the cost of HGH therapy. That being said, the average cost of HGH therapy for patients in their 40s and 50s is around $1,200.
Do HGH treatments help with weight loss?
Yes they do. Growth hormones play a key role in maintaining our body’s metabolism. This means that a growth hormone deficiency can leave us more prone to gaining weight. HGH therapy can correct our hormone imbalances and improve our metabolism.
When will I start to feel the changes of my HGH therapy treatments?
Patients should expect to notice results around 2 weeks following their procedure. It may take up to 8 weeks for the patient to experience all of the benefits of HGH therapy.
How can I buy HGH treatments in Baltimore?
It is not technically legal to purchase HGH without a prescription from a sanctioned medical professional. The Controlled Substances Act prohibits the sale or use of HGH therapy outside of a prescription from a doctor for recognized medical purposes for the safety of the public. Unsanctioned forms of HGH can be very dangerous and so is the misuse of excessive growth hormones for people without an HGH deficiency.
Look for certified HGH doctors for your HGH therapy prescription to ensure that you are receiving the best possible care.
Let Our Baltimore HGH Clinics Restore Your Health
For Baltimore locals with HGH deficiencies, HealthGAINS has established itself as the local HGH clinic of choice. By providing friendly, safe and effective care for all of our hormone therapy patients, we have done nothing more than uphold our high standards for medical excellence. Contact our Baltimore HGH clinics at (866) 540-3555 to schedule your consultation today.
Baltimore Hormone Clinic Locations
Treating patients in Baltimore with declining levels of growth hormones in Baltimore and its surrounding areas of: Columbia, Bowie, Glen Burnie, Dundalk, Essex, Gambrills, Fulton, Jarrettsville, Sykesville, Cockeysville, Savage, Pasadena, Catonsville, Severna Park, Ellicott City, Annapolis, Arnold and Townson.
- 3700 Fleet St Ste 101 Baltimore, MD 21224
- 3449 Wilkens Ave Ste 207 Baltimore, MD 21229
- 1576 Merritt Blvd Ste 3 Dundalk, MD 21222
- 701 Digital Drive Ste L Linthicum Heights, MD 21090
- 7801 York Rd Ste 360 Towson, MD 21204
- 1412 N Crain Hwy Ste 3a Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- 1600 Crain Hwy Suiye 605 Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- 4 W Rolling Crossroads 15 Catonsville, MD 21228
- 6820 Hospital Dr Ste 301 Baltimore, MD 21237
- 9106 Philadelphia Rd Ste 300 Baltimore, MD 21237
- 8114 Sandpiper Cir Ste 203 Baltimore, MD 21236
- 1838 Greene Tree Rd Ste 115 Pikesville, MD 21208
- 1774 York Rd Lutherville, MD 21093
- 10807 Falls Road Lutherville, MD 21093
- 25 Crossroads Dr Ste 40 Owings Mills, MD 21117
- 7556 Teague Rd Ste 470 Hanover, MD 21076
- 8028 Ritchie Hwy Ste 112 Pasadena, MD 21122
- 8186 Lark Brown Rd Ste 103 Elkridge, MD 21075
- 9501 Old Annapolis Rd Ste 100 Ellicott City, MD 21042
- 10 Warren Rd Ste 260 Cockeysville, MD 21030