- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Jacksonville
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 Symptoms of a Growth Hormone Deficiency
- 4 Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy
- 5 Unique Benefits of HGH Therapy for Women
- 6 Unique Benefits of HGH Therapy for Men
- 7 The Different HGH Treatments in Jacksonville
- 8 Side Effects of HGH Therapy
- 9 An HGH Therapy Consultation in Jacksonville
- 10 Jacksonville Growth Hormone Therapy Testimonials
- 11 Find your Local Jacksonville HGH Clinic
- 12 Jacksonville Human Growth Hormone Therapy FAQs
- 13 Feel Yourself Again With Renewed Strength and Energy from a Jacksonville HGH Treatment
- 14 Jacksonville Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Jacksonville
HealthGAINS is dedicated to providing the best hormone therapy treatments in the U.S. By committing all of our practices to uphold the highest standards in education and patient treatment, we ensure that all of our patients receive the best care that modern medicine can provide. This is especially true for our patients with HGH deficiencies. Dr. Richard Gaines, founder of HealthGAINS, is a globally recognized hormones specialist that has personally taken on the challenge of making safe and quality hormone treatments available to all Americans. With clinics in nearly every state, he’s off to a great start. Join the thousands of patients that have received successful growth hormone therapies at a HealthGAINS clinic in the U.S. by scheduling your consultation to meet with one of our Jacksonville HGH doctors.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone therapy is the medical practice of testing patients for declining levels of growth hormones and issuing the necessary treatment to correct any established growth hormone deficiencies.
The human growth hormone plays a major role in our bodies as one of the most important hormones. It controls the growth and regrowth of all of our body’s cells. It regulates our libido, metabolism, heart health and immune health. It produces lean muscle mass and bone mass. It also impacts our sleep habits. Any decrease in the body’s production of growth hormones will manifest in one of these or other vital functions of growth hormones to decline. The ensuing symptoms that follow this decline in growth hormone production, is what is known as the symptoms of aging. Simply put, we start to age as we lose our ability to maintain a healthy level of growth hormones.
HGH therapy introduces external growth hormones or encourages the body to produce more growth hormones in order to prevent these symptoms from occurring. With an injection, HGH doctors in Jacksonville can improve the condition of a patient’s imbalanced hormones and return them to a healthier state.
Symptoms of a Growth Hormone Deficiency
As we age, our bodies slow down in their production of growth hormones and other hormones. As the growth hormone is responsible for many vital body functions, including – metabolism regulation, skin elasticity, muscle production, bone density, heart health, immune health, brain function and energy levels – the symptoms of a body without a sufficient supply of these hormones are quite severe. Watch for these side effects of a hormone deficiency and contact your local Jacksonville HGH clinic to receive treatment –
- The skin will lose some of its elasticity
- It takes the patient longer to recover from injuries or illnesses
- Slow metabolism which can likely lead to weight gain
- Loss of bone and muscle density
- Can impact a man’s sexual performance
- Decreased sex drive
- Feeling of general fatigue and weakness
- Compromised functioning of the brain
Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy
By introducing external growth hormones into the body, patients are able to reap serious benefits of HGH therapy. As a deficiency in growth hormones has patients feeling older, HGH therapy has the ability to make these patients feel and look younger with these benefits of HGH treatments –
- Patients will have more energy and stamina throughout the day
- Better sleep which will give patients better moods, more optimal brain function and improve their metabolism
- Increases libido
- Better immune health
- Healthier cardiovascular system
- Lowers cholesterol levels
- Lowers blood pressure
- Decreases your resistance to insulin
- Younger, healthier skin
- Slowed loss of head hair
- Higher brain function
Unique Benefits of HGH Therapy for Women
Women in their 40s and 50s are some of our most frequent recipients of HGH therapy, often in relation to cases of menopause. During this life altering event, women’s bodies drop their hormone production rapidly, causing major shifts in their minds and bodies. HGH therapy as well as other hormone therapies can help ease this transition to be a less sudden and drastic change for women.
Women outside of the menopausal phase, can also experience great benefits from HGH therapy. If you are feeling older and sluggish, contact your local Jacksonville HGH clinic to see what HGH therapy can do for your body, energy levels and mental acuity.
Unique Benefits of HGH Therapy for Men
Men will experience the strengthening and revitalizing benefits of growth hormone therapy that women also achieve, however, for men with certain cases of ED, HGH therapy can relieve their symptoms. If your growth hormone deficiency was the driving factor behind your sexual impotence, then HGH therapy can treat your symptoms.
The Different HGH Treatments in Jacksonville
HGH therapy takes on two forms – direct injections of HGH into the body and injections of growth hormone releasing peptides that work to promote the body’s own growth hormone releasing process. Both treatments provide effective relief for patients experiencing the side effects of a human growth hormone deficiency and are very safe.
HealthGAINS takes patient safety a step further for HGH treatments by only using bioidentical hormones (hormones that are found in nature – horses, pigs, soy, yams). Bioidentical hormones are an exact molecular match to the hormones found in our bodies. This ensures that the newly introduced hormones will be accepted by the body and effectively treat the patient’s HGH deficiency. Ask your local HGH specialist in Jacksonville which of these treatments will be best for you –
- Ipamorelin Injections – Ipamorelin is the latest and safest form of HGH therapy to hit the market. As a growth hormone releasing peptide, Ipamorelin signals the patient’s body to begin releasing its own HGH in order to correct its own growth hormone imbalance. By relying on the body to naturally correct itself, Ipamorelin and other GHRPs are extremely safe for patients of all ages and medical conditions.
- Sermorelin Injections – If you are suffering from the symptoms of a growth hormone deficiency – weakness, fatigue, lack of energy, immune dysfunction, slow metabolism, high cholesterol levels and blood pressure and poor brain function – then Sermorelin could be right for you. As another form of GHRP, Sermorelin signals the body to correct its HGH deficiency by producing more growth hormones.
- HGH Therapy – Patients can continue to live their best lives and make countless new memories at any age with the age-management benefits of HGH therapy. By injecting bioidentical growth hormones into the patient’s body, HGH injections are the quickest and most direct forms of growth hormone treatments. Don’t let what could be your best years pass you by by allowing old age to get the best of you. Contact your Jacksonville HealthGAINS clinic today to schedule your HGH injection consultation.
Side Effects of HGH Therapy
If you abuse or misuse HGH therapy, it can have serious side effects on the body. Patients that use HGH injections for athletic or aesthetic purposes to gain a physical edge, can experience joint, muscle or nerve pain, swelling of body tissue, high cholesterol and numbness. Rarely are any of these symptoms associated with properly performed or prescribed growth hormone treatments.
At HealthGAINS, we have successfully treated thousands of patients with HGH deficiencies without instances of harmful or negative side effects. We achieve this great patient satisfaction through informed and regimented medical practices, especially for HGH treatments. All of our treatments are performed by certified HGH doctors who prescribe HGH in Jacksonville only to patients who have a true growth hormone deficiency. We also only use bioidentical hormones for our HGH patients. This ensures that our patients will receive the best and most safe treatment for their HGH deficiency that modern hormone science can provide.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
An HGH Therapy Consultation in Jacksonville
Our growth hormone therapy consultations are focused on three things:
- Discovering the true cause of the patient’s symptoms
- Informing the patient as to which treatment options will best treat their symptoms
- Generating a treatment plan that will effectively relieve the patient of these symptoms
If we have accomplished all three of these steps, then the patient should walk away feeling confident in their choice to pursue HGH therapy for their hormone deficiency needs. A consultation allows the doctor to test the patient’s growth hormone levels to achieve a complete understanding of the severity of the deficiency and prescribe the exact dosage of hormones that is necessary to give the patient full relief of their symptoms.
Jacksonville Growth Hormone Therapy Testimonials
“HGH therapy gave me a renewed sense of self. As a middle-aged single dad, I was headed for a mid-life crisis. Nothing sounded interesting, my body was feeling weaker, I was losing energy each day. I needed something that could give me the ability to really shake up my life and make a change. That change started with HGH therapy. After my treatment, I started taking better care of myself and getting out more. I just started my first serious relationship since my divorce and have even picked up my productivity at work.” — Byron G., 54
“My life was completely altered by menopause. I lost so much energy and interest in my favorite hobbies. I wasn’t as involved in my community or even my own family. HGH therapy even years after my shift, gave me energy and vitality like I had before menopause. I never thought that I would feel this young and ambitious again, but thanks to Ipamorelin, I’m back to feeling like my old self.” — Anita O., 62
“When my wife told me that I was not like the man she married, I knew I had to make a change. When I hit a certain age, my mood became more erratic, my energy levels started to decline and I started to lose my sense of adventure. I pursued HGH therapy because a friend of mine experienced similar symptoms and recommended HealthGAINS. A few weeks after my treatment, I was feeling better and my mood improved tremendously.” — Wallace V., 46
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Find your Local Jacksonville HGH Clinic
How many times have you asked yourself, “How do I find an HGH clinic near me in Jacksonville?” Wonder no more. HealthGAINS has expanded their convenient, safe and effective hormone treatments across the state of Florida and the country. Jacksonville locals now have a national leader in hormone therapy, right in their metro area. HealthGAINS is led by a globally renowned hormones specialist in Dr. Richard Gaines. Dr. Gaines has literally written the book on hormone treatments and for those suffering from an HGH deficiency in Jacksonville, that means that his knowledge and medical expertise is available through his rigorously trained and highly experienced staff of HGH specialists. Contact your local Jacksonville HGH clinic to find out what you can gain from HealthGAINS.
Jacksonville Human Growth Hormone Therapy FAQs
How old are the average HGH patients?
Our average patients are men and women in their 40s and 50s.
What is the price of HGH treatments in Jacksonville?
HGH therapy cost anywhere from $600 to $2,500 depending on your precise medical needs. Most patients will pay somewhere in the middle with the typical patient paying $1,500 for a single treatment. Ultimately you will want to check with your local HGH doctors who prescribe HGH in Jacksonville to determine your exact needs.
Is my HGH deficiency causing me to gain weight?
An HGH deficiency will likely cause weight gain and, if nothing else, make losing weight more difficult. Our growth hormones regulate our body’s metabolism. Without a healthy metabolism, our body will not breakdown fats as easy and will likely start to build up excess fat rather then process it.
When will I feel the changes of my growth hormone treatment?
You should expect to feel the results of your HGH therapy in 2 weeks. The full effects of the treatment may take up to 8 months to fully manifest.
Do I have to have a prescription for HGH?
Yes. It is illegal to purchase HGH without a prescription from a sanctioned medical professional. If you see advertisements for HGH, ignore them as they are fictitious or dangerous.
Feel Yourself Again With Renewed Strength and Energy from a Jacksonville HGH Treatment
Don’t put off living your best life, when hundreds of Jacksonville locals have experienced the life changing effects of hormone therapy through our HealthGAINS clinic. Find out what our HGH therapy treatments can do for you by calling our office at (866) 540-3555.
Jacksonville Hormone Clinic Locations
Serving the HGH deficiency needs of Jacksonville and its patients in these and other Jacksonville areas: Neptune Beach, Sawgrass, Nocatee, Atlantic Beach, Palm Valley, Jacksonville Beach, Fruit Cove, Fleming Island, Bellair-Meadowbrook Terrace, Lakeside, Nassau Village-Ratliff, Callahan, Orange Park and St. Augustine.
- 2545 Riverside Ave Ste 3 Jacksonville, FL 32205
- 5960 Beach Blvd Jacksonville, FL 32207
- 2262 Dunn Ave Ste 2 Jacksonville, FL 32218
- 2511 St Johns Bluff Rd S 104 Jacksonville, FL 32246
- 9143 Philips Hwy Ste 495 Jacksonville, FL 32256
- 1563 Kingsley Ave Ste 102 Orange Park, FL 32073
- 1121 Beach Blvd Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250