- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
- 2 What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
- 3 Conditions & Symptoms of an HGH Deficiency
- 4 Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy
- 5 HGH Treatment Benefits for Women
- 6 HGH Therapy Benefits for Men
- 7 The Different Forms of HGH Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
- 8 Side Effects of HGH Injections
- 9 HGH Therapy Consultation in Fort Lauderdale
- 10 Testimonials from Fort Lauderdale HGH Clinics Patients
- 11 Find the Best Fort Lauderdale HGH Specialist
- 12 Fort Lauderdale Human Growth Hormone Treatment FAQs
- 13 Let Our Fort Lauderdale HGH Clinics Treat Your HGH Deficiency to Give You Back Your Best Self
- 14 Fort Lauderdale Hormone Clinics Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
Fort Lauderdale locals are raving about the world class hormone clinics in their region. HealthGAINS has pioneered hormone replacement therapy in United States. With their headquarters right here in Miami, For Lauderdale natives have access to the best possible treatment for their life altering growth hormone deficiencies. The human growth hormone plays such a vital role in our bodies by developing all of our bodies’ cells and contributing to healthy brain function. Don’t place your HGH deficiency into the hands of second-rate hormone clinics when HealthGAINS is recognized as a global leader in HGH treatments. Specializing in bioidentical hormone replacement therapy for HGH treatments, HealthGAINS gives their patients the safest and most effective care possible. Contact your nearest HealthGAINS HGH clinic in Fort Lauderdale to start living your best and most active life.
What is Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
Human growth hormone therapy, or HGH therapy, is the process of testing patients for growth hormone deficiencies and delivering the sufficient HGH injection in order to balance out the levels of growth hormones in the patient’s body. The human growth hormone is responsible for the growth and regrowth of every cell in our bodies. In addition to its developmental, growth and healing benefits, HGH is also responsible for our immune health, heart health, metabolism and brain function. Without a proper amount of growth hormones in our bodies, we begin to experience what is commonly referred to as the effects of aging on our bodies. Our hormones are what carry out the importance process that keep our bodies young and healthy. When our bodies begin to slow down the production of hormones such as HGH, we start to slow down. HGH therapy introduces new hormones into the body to help compensate for the body’s lack of hormone production to help patients feel young, stay sharp and be healthy.
Conditions & Symptoms of an HGH Deficiency
As you can imagine with all of the important function that growth hormones perform in our bodies, an insufficient level of growth hormones in our bodies can lead to noticeable changes. It’s one of the main contributors to what makes our bodies feel old. We start to gain weight because our body’s metabolism has slowed down. We start to lose muscle because we’re not converting the protein we eat into muscle or repairing our muscles sufficiently after workouts. We start to lose focus and overall mental acuity. We don’t have the energy to make it through the day without regular rest. These are all effects of an HGH deficiency. An HGH deficiency can lead to:
- Looser skin
- Slower recovery from sickness or trauma
- Gaining weight because our metabolism is less active
- General fatigue and weakness
- Compromised brain function
- Sexual wellness issues
- Low libido
- Loss of muscle and bone density
Benefits of Growth Hormone Therapy
When we are young, our bodies are resilient. We produce hormones sufficiently and generally carry a healthy amount of hormones in our body at all times. If we think of our bodies as cars, then the production of new hormones is like an oil change. From time to time, we need a bit of a tune up, but shortly after we are back to ourselves again. As we age, just as a car would add miles to its pedometer, we require more involved maintenance to perform at our best. When we get to a certain age, we may need hormone therapy in order to perform at our optimal levels just as an older car would use high mileage fuel in order to maintain peak performance. HGH therapy is known to provide these benefits:
- A boost in stamina and energy
- Improved metabolism
- An increase in muscle and bone mass production
- Healthier sex drive
- Lowered blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Immune boost
- Decreased resistance to insulin
- Overall body and mind development
- Better skin health
- Slows down hair loss
- Better sleep which leads to better moods, improved brain function and decreases the risk of obesity
HGH Treatment Benefits for Women
The benefits of HGH for women are numerous. Women are constantly on the go and whether they are leading companies, households or both, they require a healthy amount of growth hormones to keep them feeling fresh and ready for whatever life throws their way. Growth hormone therapy keeps women energized, strong and mentally sharp to give them the edge they need.
HGH Therapy Benefits for Men
Along with the aforementioned benefits, HGH therapy for men can help boost men’s sexual performance if low levels of HGH is what is causing the erectile dysfunction. HGH helps in the body’s growth and metabolism, thus if either of these issues are compromised, it can lead to erectile dysfunction. If you are a man experiencing the symptoms of ED or aging, HGH treatments could be what you need to reclaim your health.
The Different Forms of HGH Therapy in Fort Lauderdale
At HealthGAINS, we specialize in bioidentical forms of HGH therapy in order to give our patients the safest and most effective growth hormone treatments that modern medicine can provide. Our HGH clinics have pioneered the field of growth hormone therapy through the leadership of hormone expert, Dr. Richard Gaines. Through our practices and advanced treatments, we are proud to say that we offer the safest and most effective HGH treatment in Fort Lauderdale.
- Ipamorelin Injections – The latest in HGH treatments, Ipamorelin is a growth hormone releasing peptide (GHRP), meaning it stimulates the body’s natural growth hormone releasing process. By creating a natural process, Ipamorelin the safest and most effective solution to HGH deficiencies.
- Sermorelin Injections – HGH deficiencies can lead to serious symptoms. Sermorelin, as another GHRP, provides a safe and effective treatment option for HGH deficient patients by also stimulating the body’s HGH production process.
- HGH Therapy – HGH injections are the most direct way to treat growth hormone deficiencies. After patients have been given a blood test and a definitive HGH deficiency has been established, HGH doctors in Fort Lauderdale can administer or prescribe an HGH shot to quickly, safely and effectively treat a growth hormone deficiency.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
Side Effects of HGH Injections
HGH therapy is carefully regulated by Anabolic Steroids Control Act, which limits the use of HGH for patients that have been prescribed HGH doses from a medical professional for the treatment of a medical condition. There are a limited number of certified HGH pharmaceutical providers in order to control the legal production of HGH in the U.S. All of this is in an effort to maintain healthy and safe medical practices regarding the use of HGH to promote muscle and brain development. Many athletes have misused growth hormones and obtained illegitimate forms of HGH. This misuse has led to numerous cases of damaging side effects. Our clinic sticks to strict guidelines when it comes to HGH therapy. We go above and beyond by exclusively using bioidentical hormones that are an exact match to the hormones in our bodies to give patients the safest possible treatment and avoid side effects all together.
HGH Therapy Consultation in Fort Lauderdale
The first step in properly treating your HGH deficiency is scheduling a consultation with a Fort Lauderdale hormone specialist or age-management physician. You HGH doctor will start by going over your symptoms and medical history. If you show signs of a hormone deficiency, the HGH specialist will administer a blood test to check your growth hormone levels. Analysing the results of the test, the doctor will be able to confidently prescribe the necessary dose of HGH in order to restore proper balance and function in your body.
Testimonials from Fort Lauderdale HGH Clinics Patients
“As a swing coach for golfers, I’m living the dream. Or I was living the dream I should say, until my body started to slow down. Shortly after my 53rd birthday, I started to turn down appointments if days got too filled up. Being on my feet for longer than an hour at a time was a struggle and I was afraid that I would start losing my regular clients. HGH therapy helped strengthen my body so I could make it through long hours on the course and still have the energy to enjoy my family when I got home.” — Patrick M., 54
“Nobody wants to admit that their slowing down. However, the biology of your body is just not one of those things that you can will yourself through. Fighting science with science, on the other hand, is an effective way to manage your aging. With HGH treatments, my body feels younger, my mind stays sharper and I am able to do the things I love without compromising.By using bioidentical hormones and safe practices, HealthGAINS makes it that simple.” — Edgar L., 67
“I had already been through hormone treatments for menopause, so I knew that I could count HealthGAINS in Boca Raton when my body started to feel different. Sure enough, a few weeks after my HGH shots, I was back to running marathons, playing with my grandkids and traveling around the globe and loving every moment of it.” — Anita L., 51
Find the Best Fort Lauderdale HGH Specialist
If you have been wondering, “Where can I find a quality HGH clinic near me in Fort Lauderdale?”, HealthGAINS has convenient locations right in the heart of Fort Lauderdale and in surrounding Florida regions. We have pioneered the way that we treat hormone deficient patients in the U.S. Led by hormone expert, Dr. Richard Gaines, our clinics are dedicated to serving patients in Fort Lauderdale and across the country with the highest degree of professional excellence. Our practices are committed to putting patient safety and satisfaction above all else. We succeed when you are healthy and happy.
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Fort Lauderdale Human Growth Hormone Treatment FAQs
How old are your typical growth hormone therapy patients?
Most of our HGH patients are in their 40s or 50s. We have treated adult patients with growth hormone deficiencies as young as 30 and as old 93. By administering the right amount of growth hormones, HGH treatments are extremely safe for adults of all ages, genders and medical conditions.
How much does HGH therapy cost in Fort Lauderdale?
The cost of HGH therapy in Fort Lauderdale can vary depending upon the patient’s age, gender and the severity of the HGH deficiency. Men in their 50s can expect to pay $1,500 for HGH treatments while women in their 50s should expect to pay around $1,200 for growth hormone injections.
Can an HGH deficiency cause weight gain?
Your body’s metabolism relies heavily on sufficient growth hormone production. Without the right amount of growth hormones in your body, you won’t be able to breakdown fat as easily and it can lead to weight gain.
When should I expect to feel the results of my HGH treatment?
Patients should feel a noticeable difference after their first treatment, however, the full benefits of HGH therapy can take up to 8 weeks to fully manifest.
Who are doctors who prescribe HGH in Fort Lauderdale?
Any doctor has the ability to prescribe HGH therapy, however, working with an HGH specialist in Fort Lauderdale will ensure that your hormones are properly tested and you are given the safest and most advanced versions of HGH therapy that modern medicine can provide.
Let Our Fort Lauderdale HGH Clinics Treat Your HGH Deficiency to Give You Back Your Best Self
HealthGAINS has helped dozens of Fort Lauderdale locals experience the age defying benefits of HGH therapy. No longer do the effects of time have to keep you from living your best life well into your golden years. Contact HealthGAINS or call our Fort Lauderdale HGH clinics at (866) 540-3555 today.
Fort Lauderdale Hormone Clinics Locations
Prescribing HGH Treatments in Fort Lauderdale for Locals with Declining Levels of Growth Hormones in These Florida Locations: Miami, Aventura, Pembroke Pines, North Miami Beach, North Miami, Coconut Grove, Bal Harbour, Sunny Isle, Miami Beach, West Palm Beach, South Beach, Boca Raton, Pompano Beach and Deerfield Beach
- 830 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste121 Oakland Park, FL 33334
- 5333 N Dixie Hwy Ste 109 Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
- 7061 Cypress Rr Ste 101 Plantation, FL 33317
- 3990 Sheridan St 109 110 Hollywood, FL 33021
- 7431 N University Dr Ste 209 Tamarac, FL 33321
- 10081 Pines Blvd Ste A Pembroke Pines, FL 33024
- 9750 Nw 33RD St Ste 206 Coral Springs, FL 33065
- 1855 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach, FL 33442
- 100 Nw 170th St Ste 205 North Miami Beach, FL 33169
- 2731 Executive Park Dr Ste 5 Weston, FL 33331
- 7301 W. Palmetto Pk Rd Ste101B Boca Raton, FL 33433
- 900 GLades Rd Ste 1b Boca Raton, FL 33431
- 17901 Nw 5 St 104 105 Pembroke Pines, FL 33029
- 7150 W 20th Ave Ste 213 Hialeah, FL 33016
- 4201 Palm Ave Ste A Hialeah, FL 33012
- 400 Arthur Godfrey Road 510 Miami, FL 33140
- 16205 S Military Trl Walmart Delray Beach, FL 33484
- 601 N. Congress Ave. Ste 416 Delray Beach, FL 33445