- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in San Francisco
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 HGH Deficiency: Symptoms
- 4 HGH Therapy: Benefits
- 5 HGH Therapy Benefits for Women
- 6 HGH Therapy Benefits for Men
- 7 HGH Treatment Options in San Francisco
- 8 HGH Injection Side Effects
- 9 Your San Francisco HGH Therapy Consultation
- 10 Reviews of San Francisco HGH Treatments
- 11 Find an HGH Clinic in San Francisco
- 12 San Francisco HGH Therapy FAQs
- 13 Reclaim Your Youth with a Comprehensive Hormone Therapy Treatment from our San Francisco HGH Clinics
- 14 San Francisco Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in San Francisco
HealthGAINS is a national leader in hormone replacement therapy. Led by globally renowned expert in growth hormone therapy, Dr. Richard Gaines, HealthGAINS maintains the highest level of patient satisfaction and treatment success because of their knowledge and expertise. All of our treatments are performed by dedicated experts with years of experience utilizing the safest and most effective practices in the field of hormone therapy. We specialize in bioidentical growth hormone therapy to give our patients the best possible care available through modern medicine. Contact your local San Francisco HealthGAINS today to see what our HGH treatments can do for your symtpoms of aging.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone therapy is the medical practice of testing patients for declining levels of growth hormones and issuing the necessary treatment to correct any established growth hormone deficiencies.
The human growth hormone plays a major role in our bodies as one of the most important hormones. It controls the growth and regrowth of all of our body’s cells. It regulates our libido, metabolism, heart health and immune health. It produces lean muscle mass and bone mass. It also impacts our sleep habits. Any decrease in the body’s production of growth hormones will manifest in one of these or other vital functions of growth hormones to decline. The ensuing symptoms that follow this decline in growth hormone production, is what is known as the symptoms of aging. Simply put, we start to age as we lose our ability to maintain a healthy level of growth hormones.
Human Growth Hormone Therapy can provide supplemental HGH and encourage your body to naturally produce more growth hormones once more. This therapy will reverse signs of HGH-deficiency symptoms and help to prevent them from reoccurrence. One simple injection from your HGH doctor in San Francisco can transform your body, mind, mood and overall health.
HGH Deficiency: Symptoms
With age, we experience a natural slowing-down process throughout our bodies – including in the production of growth hormones. The Human Growth Hormone impacts so many functions in the body from immunity to brain function, body strength & stability to metabolism & skin elasticity. It follows, then, that a deficiency in HGH would result in adversity for all body systems. Without a sufficiency supply in HGH you will experience any number of the following symptoms. If you do, contact your San Francisco HGH clinic to be evaluated for the possibility of low HGH.
- Compromised skin health
- Longer recoveries from illness or injury
- Slowed metabolism
- Drop in bone and muscle mass production
- Men may experience sexual performance issues
- A decrease in sex drive
- The feeling of fatigue or weakness
- Weaker brain function
HGH Therapy: Benefits
Patients reap serious benefits when we introduce external growth hormones into their aging, tired bodies. An HGH deficiency will have you feeling tired mentally & physically so it makes sense that when we provide therapeutic regeneration of HGH, you will feel younger, look younger, and be more healthy. Just look at the benefits that hormone therapy could provide to you:
- More energy and increased stamina
- Improved sleep habits (better mood, brain function and metabolism)
- More natural sex drive
- Immune boost
- Healthier cardiovascular system
- Improved cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- A decrease in the body’s resistance to insulin
- Improved density of the bones
- Healthier and more vibrant skin
- Less/slower hair loss
- Increased production of lean muscle mass
HGH Therapy Benefits for Women
Here in San Francisco, our most common recipients of HGH therapy are women in their 40s to 50s, often in treatment of menopause symptoms. Menopause is life-changing because a woman’s body is dropping production of hormones rapidly, which affects every part of herself – mind and body. Hormone therapy, particularly HGH therapy, can ease the transition of menopause and impart vitality & youth into our female patients.
Even outside of menopause – long before or long after – women of all ages are benefiting from HGH therapy. If you feel aged, sluggish, tired, or weak, contact your local bay area hormone clinic to reverse these symptoms and seize your best body and better health.
HGH Therapy Benefits for Men
Do you experience ED or other sexual limitations that you once lived without? In addition to the many benefits of HGH therapy for both men AND women, men who experience impotence or sexual performance hindrances may benefit from the introduction of growth hormones, too. If your symptoms have appeared as a result of a measurable deficiency in growth hormones, HGH therapy is a very likely treatment option for you.
HGH Treatment Options in San Francisco
There are two ways to receive HGH therapy: Your doctor can directly inject human growth hormones into your body OR your doctor can inject peptides that release growth hormones, thus encouraging your body to produce its own HGH. Either treatment will be effective in reducing deficiency symptoms. You can determine, alongside your San Francisco hormone specialist, which treatment type will suit you best.
HealthGAINS only uses bioidentical hormones such as those found in nature via pigs, horses, yams, or soy. This ensures that patients experience the safest introduction of new supplements to their bodies. These hormones are a true match to the hormones we produce naturally, ensuring that your body will accept your treatment without fail.
Learn more about the injection types below:
- Ipamorelin Injections – This GHRP – growth hormone releasing peptide – is the newest form of treatment for HGH deficiency. This option is incredibly safe and effective because it stimulates the body’s own capacity to produce growth hormones.
- Sermorelin Injections – Like Ipamorelin, sermorelin injections will stimulate your body’s ability to produce and maintain production of human growth hormones. This is a safe and effective alternative to the blatant introduction of external hormones into your body.
- HGH Therapy – By now, you realize the importance of human growth hormones for vitality and stability inside our bodies. HGH promotes healthy development in childhood and adulthood alike by controlling our muscle strength, metabolism, and so much more. Traditional HGH therapy restores all these processes to peak performance, safely and effectively.
HGH Injection Side Effects
We strongly warn against the misuse or abuse of HGH therapy or other hormone injections. Failure to comply with safety regulations on the use of hormones OR intent to use additive hormones to increase your performance or appearance as an athlete will only have adverse side effects that will negatively impact your health. Patients who misuse HGH will likely experience pain in the joints, nerve pain, muscle weakness, numbness or tingling, swelling of body tissue, and much more. When HGH treatments are used safely and administered by a properly trained, certified medical professional, these side effects are very rare.
Here at HealthGAINS, we are highly dedicated to patient safety. In thousands of cases that we have treated here in the bay area, we have produced successful results without instances of dangerous side effects. We owe our extreme success and the satisfaction of our patients to our dedication to proper administration, extreme vetting of our doctors, and overall intent to provide only the safest, most natural treatments available in the industry.
Your San Francisco HGH Therapy Consultation
When you come in for a consultation in our SF office, we will focus on the following:
- Determining the underlying cause of symptoms you’re experiencing
- Providing you with treatment options that will suit your symptoms
- Compiling a treatment plan that will effectively eradicate your symptoms
Following these three important steps, our patients often leave their consultations feeling confident in the pursuit of HGH therapy to treat their hormone deficiencies. This consultation is an essential step in the process as it allows your doctor to test your hormone levels & understand fully the severity of your deficiency. It is then that your doctor will be able to prescribe an appropriate HGH dosage to suit you.
Reviews of San Francisco HGH Treatments
“Menopause was not a good experience for my mother and her sisters. As a young adult, I watched their bodies and moods shift and I know it was miserable for them. When I saw menopause coming on my own horizon, I chose to have my HGH levels looked at and I’m SO glad I did. I started HGH therapy alongside the onset of menopause and though I HAVE experienced changes to my body and emotions, it has been SO much easier. I have recommended this to my friends, too. ” — Monica M., 51
“I was a college athlete and always had an easy time of building muscle in the gym, staying trim, and being energized. Once I hit my late 30s, I started to feel sluggish and noticed sagging skin, loss of muscle, and just felt WEAK! It turns out I was losing too much growth hormone with age. Now, I feel stronger, more vital, and I get sick less often. HGH therapy changed me and now in my 40s, aging doesn’t scare me!” — Gregory J., 41
“I’m younger than a lot of people I see in the clinic. I didn’t think HGH therapy could possibly be for me. But when my husband and I were trying to conceive our daughter, my libido was SO low, I had no energy, I was getting sick all of the time, and I was gaining weight despite diet & exercise. I began to hate myself! My OBGYN suggested I have my hormones tested by a specialist and I’m SO glad I did. The treatment was so simple and my hormone deficiencies are over!” — Louise H., 30
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Find an HGH Clinic in San Francisco
Are you looking for the RIGHT place to try out hormone therapy in San Francisco? You’re not alone! Luckily, HealthGAINS now has locations nationwide including right in the bay area, near you, and throughout the state of California. Dr. Richard Gaines – the published expert on hormone therapies & founder of HealthGAINS – is dedicated to sharing his knowledge nationwide. For anyone suffering with hormone deficiency in San Francisco, you can now access Dr. Gaines’ knowledge and expertise via the trained, certified staff of HGH specialists near you. Contact your local San Francisco hormone clinic to learn what HealthGAINS has in store for you!
San Francisco HGH Therapy FAQs
What is the age of the average HGH therapy patient?
Typically, we serve men and women in their 40s and 50s. However, we do serve patients younger and older than that common group.
How much do San Francisco HGH treatments cost?
Costs for HGH therapy can very depending on your unique case. However, most treatments cost between $600 and $2500 and our patients usually pay around $1500 for a single treatment. To determine costs and payment options, it is best to contact your local doctors who prescribe HGH in San Francisco and have that conversation as part of your consultation.
Can an HGH treatment help me lose weight?
Possibly. If your inability to lose weight now is linked to a poorly functioning metabolism, HGH deficiency may be to blame. In this case, when your body begins to produce HGH properly again, your metabolic processes will improve and burning fat may become easier, alongside exercise and proper diet.
How long until I start to feel the results of my HGH therapy treatment?
You will begin to feel results within two weeks from your treatment. However, it could take up to 6-8 months for you to feel the full manifestation of your treatment and full reduction in symptoms.
Where can I buy HGH injections in San Francisco?
Only from a medical hormone clinic staffed by certified medical specialists who are licensed to prescribe hormones. Do not casually purchase HGH or any other hormone injection or pill online or from an advertisement – this practice is illegal.
Reclaim Your Youth with a Comprehensive Hormone Therapy Treatment from our San Francisco HGH Clinics
Wellness is an essential part of your happiness and living the best life possible. This is too important to put off for one more day! People like you in the bay area are leaving their unhealthy, unhappy lives behind them and trading in old, tired bodies for vital, energized ones! With a HealthGAINS clinic right around the corner, there’s no reason you can’t join them! Call our office today at (866) 540-3555 to schedule your consultation for HGH therapy.
San Francisco Hormone Clinic Locations
HealthGAINS treats patients with declining levels of growth hormones in San Francisco and these surrounding bay areas: Piedmont, San Ramon, Hillsborough, Ross, Orinda, Saranap, Albany, Lafayette, West Menlo Park, Corte Madera, Ladera, Marin City, Pleasanton, Camino Tassajara, San Carlos, Mill Valley and Foster City
- 490 Post St Ste 419 San Francisco, CA 94102
- 2100 Webster St Ste 420 San Francisco, CA 94115
- 2000 Van Ness Ave Ste 215 San Francisco, CA 94109
- 2233 Post St Ste 105 San Francisco, CA 94115
- 2300 Sutter St Ste 102 San Francisco, CA 94115
- 148 Noe Street San Francisco, CA 94114
- 728 Pacific Ave. Suite 401 San Francisco, CA 94133
- 55 Francisco St. Ste 430 San Francisco, CA 94133
- 2622 Ocean Ave. San Francisco, CA 94132
- 1440 Southgate Ave Ste 2 Daly City, CA 94015
- 400 30th St Ste 10 Oakland, CA 94609
- 3100 Summit St Suite 2491 Oakland, CA 94609
- 3300 Webster St Suite 107 Oakland, CA 94609
- 2412a Central Ave Alameda, CA 94501
- 1228 Solano Ave Albany, CA 94706
- 2915 Telegraph Ave Ste 100 Berkeley, CA 94705
- 3000 Colby St Ste 100 Berkeley, CA 94705
- 2850 Telegraph Ave Ste 212 Berkeley, CA 94705
- 2089 Vale Rd Ste 14 San Pablo, CA 94806
- 1828 El Camino Real Ste 707 Burlingame, CA 94010
California Hormone Clinic Locations
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Beverly Hills, CA
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Los Angeles, CA
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in Sacramento, CA
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in San Diego, CA
- Hormone Replacement Therapy in San Francisco, CA
- HGH Therapy in San Jose, CA