- 1 Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Phoenix
- 2 What is HGH Therapy?
- 3 What Are the Symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency?
- 4 What are the Benefits of Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
- 5 HGH Injection Benefits for Women
- 6 HGH Injection Benefits for Men
- 7 What are the Side Effects of HGH Therapy?
- 8 The Standard HGH Therapy Consultation in Phoenix
- 9 Phoenix HGH Therapy Reviews
- 10 Finding an HGH Doctor in Phoenix
- 11 Phoenix Growth Hormone Treatment FAQs
- 12 Phoenix HGH Clinics can Help You Achieve Your Best Physical and Mental Health
- 13 Phoenix Hormone Clinic Locations
Human Growth Hormone Therapy in Phoenix
HealthGAINS and its founder, Dr. Richard Gaines, found that there was a major deficit across the country for safe and effective treatments to hormone deficiencies. As Dr. Gaines is a globally recognized and respect hormones expert, he took it upon himself to share his knowledge and expertise in the field of hormone replacement therapy with as many hormone specialists throughout the U.S. as possible through opening up practices in nearly every state. If you are experiencing the effects of a growth hormone deficiency, stop by your local Phoenix HGH clinics to receive comprehensive and prolific care from a trusted HealthGAINS HGH doctor.
What is HGH Therapy?
Human growth hormone (HGH) therapy is a diagnostic and therapeutic medical process wherein your doctor, trained in evaluating HGH levels, will test the levels of growth hormones in your body. If your HGH levels are below the recommended & preferred threshold, your doctor will then administer the appropriate treatment to correct your deficiency.
HGH is one of the most essential hormones in the human body and plays an important role in the regulation and stabilization of our many interworking systems. Growth and regrowth of all of our body cells is maintained by HGH. This hormone also regulates heart health, metabolism, and immune health – even libido. Your sleep habits, mood, and muscle mass are all affected by the levels of human growth hormone in your body. This means that if your body suffers from a deficiency of these hormones, you are likely to see a decline in one of these or other body processes. As we start to age, we naturally lose our ability to produce HGH in the body and the symptoms that ensue – the symptoms of aging – are linked to lower growth hormone levels.
HGH therapy, then, will encourage your body to produce more growth hormones and stave off the symptoms of HGH deficiency. With a simple and safe injection, your Phoenix HGH doctor can return your hormones to their proper balance, reduce your symptoms or eradicate them entirely and restore you to better health.
What Are the Symptoms of Growth Hormone Deficiency?
With age, our bodies change significantly. One of the most affecting changes that we experience is the decrease in HGH. This growth hormone impacts our bodies from the inside out, from heart health, immune health and metabolism to skin health, muscle strength, bone density, and more. If you are experiencing any combination of the symptoms below, you may not be producing enough HGH. Contact your local Phoenix hormone clinic to have your HGH levels evaluated and to be considered for hormone therapy.
- Worsening skin
- Harder to recover from injuries and illnesses
- Weight gain through a slowed metabolism
- Decrease in bone and muscle density
- Men can experience an impediment to their sexual performance
- Decreased sex drive
- Overall feeling weakness and fatigue
- Slowed or worse brain function
What are the Benefits of Human Growth Hormone Therapy?
Introducing external growth hormones into the body and provoking the body to naturally increase production of those hormones will not only reverse the symptoms experienced as a result of HGH deficiency, but also prevent their return. In contrast to the aged, slow feeling that someone with HGH deficiency will experience, a patient who has undergone HGH treatment will feel younger, restore youth to his or her apperance, and enjoy the following benefits:
- An increase in stamina and energy levels
- Better sleep which leads to improved brain function, better mood and less chance for obesity.
- Healthy sex drive
- Improved immune system and cardiovascular system
- Lower cholesterol levels and blood pressure
- Decreased resistance to insulin
- Better bone density
- Improved skin
- A decrease in hair loss
- Better production of lean muscle mass
HGH Injection Benefits for Women
One of the initial – and most affecting – applications of HGH therapy has been for women during menopause. Menopause is a period in a woman’s life – usually appearing between the ages of 40 and 55 – wherein her hormone levels drastically and suddenly drop. Hormone therapy serves an important role for women during menopause by easing this otherwise-jarring transition and reducing common post-menopausal feelings of rapid aging, extreme tiredness, and lack of energy.
Likewise, women during child-bearing years or years beyond menopause can benefit equally from hormone therapy. At our Phoenix hormone clinic, we often treat women who are experiencing the unpleasant and all-too-common signs of aging such as physical weakness or decline, mental fogginess or sluggishness, and much more. Contact your local hormone therapy clinic to be evaluated for HGH deficiency and to determine if hormone therapy is right for you.
HGH Injection Benefits for Men
Any male patient can benefit from the general benefits of HGH. He will feel physically stronger, more revitalized, and experience more mental clarity. However, HGH therapy also offers a unique benefit for men: relief from ED. If you experience impotence or difficulty getting or maintaining an erection – HGH is a natural and viable solution. Not all cases of ED are treatable through HGH therapy, but for men who experience sexual issues as a result of growth hormone deficiency, hormone therapy is highly effective.
The Different Forms of HGH Therapy in Phoenix
There are two types of HGH therapy: Direct injections of the human growth hormones and injections of GHRPs (growth hormone releasing peptides) which stimulate the body to produce its own HGH. Both are highly effective and safe.
- Ipamorelin & Sermorelin Injections – Ipamorelin is the newest and safest application of HGH therapy in the industry. As a GHRP, Ipamorelin encourages your body to release its own HGH naturally to correct imbalance & eradicate symptoms of deficiency. Patients of all ages and medical need can safely experience Ipamorelin. The same is true of Sermorelin injections – another type of GHRP that signals the body to produce HGH naturally.
- HGH Therapy with External Hormones – Regardless of age or stage of life, you can recall your most youthful skin, strongest muscles & bones, clearest acuity of mind and greatest levels of energy. By opting for complete re-introduction of HGH into your system, you can experience the natural reversal of your symptoms of aging and hormone imbalance.
HealthGAINS of Phoenix prides itself on a relentless approach to patient safety. We only use bioidentical hormones for our therapies. These hormones – naturally derived from soy, horses & pigs, and even yams – are molecularly identical to those naturally occurring in your body so there is no risk of your body rejecting or reacting badly to the treatment.
What are the Side Effects of HGH Therapy?
Abuse or misuse of hormones can cause you serious peril. Patients aiming to gain a physical edge in athletic or aesthetic pursuits will encounter a variety of unhealthy side effects such as joint and nerve pain, muscle weakness, unwanted swelling, numbness & tingling, and a surge in cholesterol. These side effects are very rare for patients who acquire HGH in appropriate doses administered by a trained medical professional.
At HealthGAINS, we are proud of our ongoing patient satisfaction and very few instances of side effects. Our patients experience successful HGH treatments because of our commitment to safety and preventing your exposure to harmful or negative side effects. Our medical practices are regimented and our doctors are meticulously trained and certified. We prescribe HGH treatments ONLY to patients who have a proven deficiency in the hormone that would warrant medical treatment.
See how Human Growth Hormone Therapy changes this patient’s life:
The Standard HGH Therapy Consultation in Phoenix
Consultations for HGH Therapy in our Phoenix clinic focus on three things:
- Diagnosis of the true cause of symptoms you’re experiencing
- Treatment options and solutions for your symptoms
- A plan of care that will effectively attend to and end your symptoms
Once all three steps in the consultation have been completed, you can walk away feeling confident in your options and your intent to pursue HGH therapy as a solution. Your doctor begins your healing process with a consultation in order to better understand your unique needs and the severity of your deficiency. This way, he or she can prescribe an appropriate dosage of hormones and get you on your way to the best possible improvement to your health.
Phoenix HGH Therapy Reviews
“I just couldn’t focus anymore. I was forgetting things, feeling foggy while trying to do any task, and just… feeling tired even when I got a full night of sleep. I wondered if maybe it was just part of being an ‘old man.’ Once I had my hormone levels tested and realized I needed HGH therapy, it all made sense. I feel sharper, more alert, and younger.” — Hamish V., 62
“After I went through menopause, I didn’t feel like myself anymore. I was gaining unexplained weight, dealing with cholesterol issues, and my doctor was concerned about my heart health. He suggested I see a specialist for hormones and when I did, I found out that my HGH production just wasn’t what it used to be. Now that I have been treated, I FEEL better and my family doctor sees a difference, too!” — Stephanie R., 55
“I began to experience depression out of nowhere. My mood was just BAD, I had no energy, I couldn’t sleep and I felt physically weak constantly. I assumed it was just seasonal but then it didn’t go away last spring. The weather got warmer, and I still felt terrible. A friend who had HGH treatment done before had suggested that maybe it wasn’t seasonal affective disorder – maybe it was a hormone deficiency. When I got tested, found out my levels were low, and got treated, I felt… 100% different. I am me again!” — Diane J., 40
Watch this testimonial to see how Hormone Therapy for Men helped this patient:
Finding an HGH Doctor in Phoenix
By now, you’re probably wondering how to find the best & most reliable HGH clinic in Phoenix. Fortunately, HealthGAINS has taken over the western states and you can now turn to us for safe, convenient & reliable hormone treatments in your area. With HealthGAINS – a nationwide leader in hormone therapy – conveniently located in YOUR city, you can experience the transformative power of Dr. Richard Gaines. Dr. Gaines is a published author on the topic of hormone treatments. For those of you with HGH deficiencies or other needs for hormone therapy in Phoenix, Dr. Gaines’ knowledge and expertise is now available. Our Phoenix clinic is staffed by experienced, trained, and certified HGH specialists. Contact your local clinic today & gain a new perspective from HealthGAINS.
Phoenix Growth Hormone Treatment FAQs
How old is the typical HGH therapy patient?
Our most common subgroup of patients is between 40 and 60.
What is the cost of HGH therapy in Phoenix?
This depends heavily on the course of treatment your doctor will prescribe during your initial consultation. Our patients usually pay between $600 and $2500 but the most common cost of a singular treatment is $1500. To best determine what your entire package of treatment could cost, it is best to have a consultation in your local Phoenix HGH clinic and determine what YOUR unique needs will be.
Does an HGH deficiency cause weight gain?
It’s possible. Weight gain can occur for many reasons but we do find that patients with HGH deficiency can find it more difficult to lose weight. This is often because metabolism is so heavily affected by a deficiency in HGH. When your metabolism suffers, your body does not break down fats properly and you gain, or neglect to properly lose, excess weight.
When should I expect to see the result of my HGH treatment?
It can vary patient to patient. You are certain to feel changes as soon as two weeks from treatment but the full transformation could take 8 months to manifest.
Does HGH need to be prescribed by a doctor?
Yes! It is federally illegal to purchase HGH from someone who is not certified to provide it OR without a prescription from someone who is certified to prescribe it. Ads for HGH that allow you to purchase this hormone in pill form or any other commercial packaging are either fictitious scams or ads for very dangerous alternatives to a medical substance.
Phoenix HGH Clinics can Help You Achieve Your Best Physical and Mental Health
Why wait to begin living your BEST life? Hundreds of your neighbors in the Phoenix area are already experiencing the transformative power of hormone therapy at HealthGAINS. To learn more about your options with HGH therapy treatments in Phoenix, contact our office today at (866) 540-3555.
Phoenix Hormone Clinic Locations
For patients with declining levels of growth hormones, HealthGAINS has clinics located around Phoenix to conveniently treat patients in these areas: Paradise Valley, Scottsdale, Fountain Hills, Carefree, Peoria, Queen Creek, Gilbert, Cave Creek, Sun Lakes, Mesa, Glendale, Avondale, Buckeye, Chandler, Surprise, Tempe and Goodyear.
- 1010 E Mcdowell Ste 201 Phoenix, AZ 85006
- 500 W Thomas Rd Ste 370 Phoenix, AZ 85013
- 9250 N.3rd St Ste 3017 Phoenix, AZ 85020
- 3271 N Civic Center Plz Ste 9 Scottsdale, AZ 85251
- 4350 E Ray Rd Ste 125 Bldg 5 Phoenix, AZ 85044
- 1950 E Southern Ave Ste 101 Tempe, AZ 85282
- 10815 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 302 Avondale, AZ 85323
- 5750 W Thunderbird Rd Ste E540 Glendale, AZ 85306
- 560 W Brown Rd Ste 1017 Mesa, AZ 85201
- 3815 E Bell Rd Ste 1450 Phoenix, AZ 85032
- 1950 S Country Club Dr Ste 4 Mesa, AZ 85210
- 9465 E Ironwood Square Dr 103 Scottsdale, AZ 85258
- 19636 N 27th Ave Ste 102 Phoenix, AZ 85027
- 9139 W Thunderbird Ste 150 Peoria, AZ 85381
- 7200 W Bell Rd Ste E100 Glendale, AZ 85308
- 725 S Dobson Rd Ste 103 Chandler, AZ 85224
- 13555 W Mcdowell Rd Ste 208 Goodyear, AZ 85395
- 3000 N. Litchfield Rd. 115 Goodyear, AZ 85395
- 8575 E Princess Dr Ste 119 Scottsdale, AZ 85255
- 14044 W Camelback Rd Ste 226 Litchfield Park, AZ 85340